Do you think we will get a CVA?

Do You Think We WIll Get A CVA?  

211 members have voted

1. 1. CVA or Newco?

• CVA
    • Newco

Loose lips whither intentional or otherwise probably didn't help our chances of a CVA any.

We have got all our funding together for every aspect of the take over and now it is just a case of sorting it out. Charles has had a good conversation with Ally McCoist and we want him to carry on managing the team. Charles has brought significant funds to the table because we know we need hundreds of millions to be successful at this level.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the hope of not wanting to sound stupid, if they are in daily contact with HMRC, surely the administrators know if there's a chance of a CVA being achieved already? And if there is no chance, why is it being attempted?

Hopefully someone can help clear that up...

The administrators could actually have already spoken to HMRC and agreed an acceptable amount of money for a CVA...maybe that's why they said TBK's offer wasn't enough..

Loose lips whither intentional or otherwise probably didn't help our chances of a CVA any.

We have got all our funding together for every aspect of the take over and now it is just a case of sorting it out. Charles has had a good conversation with Ally McCoist and we want him to carry on managing the team. Charles has brought significant funds to the table because we know we need hundreds of millions to be successful at this level.

What they consortium spend after they buy the club has FA to do with creditors, the deal at the moment is between the admin and creditors

With the hope of not wanting to sound stupid, if they are in daily contact with HMRC, surely the administrators know if there's a chance of a CVA being achieved already? And if there is no chance, why is it being attempted?

Hopefully someone can help clear that up...

I see it two ways.

Hopefully, admin know the amount needed for a CVA and Green is able to provide this amount of money.

Hopefully not, admin and Green know they can't make a CVA, and want to at least attempt it so that supporters will be satisfied and more likely to follow a newco if they see the owners tried the CVA route.

What they consortium spend after they buy the club has FA to do with creditors, the deal at the moment is between the admin and creditors

I see, creditors are hearing loose lips bumming about hunners o millions and you expect creditors to accept washers, aye right.

I see, creditors are hearing loose lips bumming about hunners o millions and you expect creditors to accept washers, aye right.

Well surely a creditor, especially a creditor about to have a CVA slapped infront of them, must understand that if someone buys a failing business, unless they change things, that company will be back in debt in no time. Usually that involves investment. The point made was correct.

In my opinion, and its only an opinion, the acceptable CVA figure is already known. Would explain, partly, some of the hold up RE duff&phelps.

I agree, think the people in the know have an inkling.

If it was a definite no why bother trying.

hope so anyway

That's the point a lot of people are missing, CW didn't walk away with "ONLY" £2.

There is the remainder of the Ticketus Money, around 9 Million. That has vanished.

Now the man has spent very little of his own money and could walk away with 3 or 4 million profit for a few months in charge.

Ticketus will not get a penny from him either as he will fold liberty capital and give them the finger, that's a fucking given.

Now just so you are aware, and I am 100% percent sure of this, the 8.5 Million pounds lodged in a holding account is there to buy, "ALL" of Rangers assets.

Ibrox, Murray Park, the Albion and the players, subject to a CVA, which I am also 100% sure of, that CW is not a part of.

EDIT: I think we will get a CVA, Politics are involved, and I think Cameron may want us on his side come the indy vote.

Interesting point

Time will tell but admin can only get as much for the club as someone is willing to pay, it's that or liquidation and that again would only generate a fraction of it's paper value.

Yes for small creditors it must be tough seeing someone take over and then spending loads of cash but that's how it goes and it shouldn't be forgoten that the new investors could lose their money

Well surely a creditor, especially a creditor about to have a CVA slapped infront of them, must understand that if someone buys a failing business, unless they change things, that company will be back in debt in no time. Usually that involves investment. The point made was correct.

Meanwhile in the real world of hard cash, if you think creditors will accept pence in the pound when CVA proposers are feeding tales of mega bucks to all and sundry you are beyond naive.

I see it two ways.

Hopefully, admin know the amount needed for a CVA and Green is able to provide this amount of money.

Hopefully not, admin and Green know they can't make a CVA, and want to at least attempt it so that supporters will be satisfied and more likely to follow a newco if they see the owners tried the CVA route.

The second point is one that's been going through my head quite a bit. It's the fact that they seem to have a newco lined up straight away for if a CVA is rejected, something TBK's didn't seem to have. At the same time, is it worth wasting the time that could be used starting up the newco?

The second point is one that's been going through my head quite a bit. It's the fact that they seem to have a newco lined up straight away for if a CVA is rejected, something TBK's didn't seem to have. At the same time, is it worth wasting the time that could be used starting up the newco?

I'm also wondering if Mr. Green is waiting to see if a newco can start in the SPL without major sanctions. He may be willing to spend more on a CVA if a newco is going to be severely penalised.

If a newco can start in the SPL without much penalty, it may be in his best interest to go the newco route and have more capital.

So many ifs and buts, to tell the truth I have no fucking clue what will happen.

Shyte can rot in hell - a cold hell where every shite he has feels like a hedgehog being ripped out backwards.

I care not one jot for him.

Exactly my feelings aswell mate on this cunt of a man.

Think i actually hate him more than the taigs.

OT - It's a yes from me also.

Not too sure but if pushed.... I'd say 'yes' (tu)

I don't think we'll get to buy players again this season... they may say yes to getting in free-agents and or loan players though to lessen the blow.

liewell and his cronies will be busy busy behind closed doors working out how else to punish us no doubt.... the swines.

Not too sure but if pushed.... I'd say 'yes' (tu)

I don't think we'll get to buy players again this season... they may say yes to getting in free-agents and or loan players though to lessen the blow.

liewell and his cronies will be busy busy behind closed doors working out how else to punish us no doubt.... the swines.

But we can't buy, get free agents, or loan players at all the players are banned from being registered..

Heart says CVA. Head says Newco. Would love to be sitting this time tomorrow knowing we were succesful with the CVA, but things never run smoothly with descions regarding us. Any ideas what time its likely to be announced?

Heart says CVA. Head says Newco. Would love to be sitting this time tomorrow knowing we were succesful with the CVA, but things never run smoothly with descions regarding us. Any ideas what time its likely to be announced?

The CVA won't be announced tomorrow..tomorrow is the appeal for the transfer embargo :)

It's the 6th of June if I am not mistaken, regarding the CVA.