• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a two pronged attack

On one flank we gave ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ and the bed scum from the schemes

On the other we have the Opus mafia like Regan, Liewell, Mulholland, Reid etc

These people need power, they crave it for their masters in Rome

It's what's bred in to them

Rome has been trying to find its way back in since the Glorious Revolution. The Protestant people wanted to live a traditional way of life with liberty and not oppressed by the Roman masters. Sadly they have got a foot hold now in Scottish society and it will be up to the Protestant people to say no.

Rome has been trying to find its way back in since the Glorious Revolution. The Protestant people wanted to live a traditional way of life with liberty and not oppressed by the Roman masters. Sadly they have got a foot hold now in Scottish society and it will be up to the Protestant people to say no.

Just look at the history of the ROI post British rule

That country has been more oppressed by the church than it ever was when we ruled it

It's produced generation after generation of dysfunctional people wracked with guilt alcoholism and abuse

No wonder they can't wait to leave it

We can sort this though if we work together.......in life we need to look after fellow bears! They seem to give jobs for the bhoys.....so we need to adopt Careers for Bears....for those who can....make it happen!

Just look at the history of the ROI post British rule

That country has been more oppressed by the church than it ever was when we ruled it

It's produced generation after generation of dysfunctional people wracked with guilt alcoholism and abuse

No wonder they can't wait to leave it

Not to mention the Priests abusing children. I say fair play to them for trying to get away from the place.

This country is now fucked - my advice to all young people who live here is to emigrate to a country who appreciates hard work and endeavour. I am to old for this but the young ones should go.

I did that 14 years ago. Most of the people in my year at school have also left the country.

Christ thought I was back on FF after reading this thread. Republicans, what's wrong with being a republican? Too many bears think RC/Labour means republican, it does not.

Indeed it does not. It refers to one's preferred political system.

A system which is dear to the hearts of many many roman catholics and labour supporters, a majority of them if the ones I know are a fair sample.

I'm sorry, what was your point?

That you prefer FF? You can use both you know....

Surely rangersfans/unionists should take some of the blame ourselves...i mean it was our wonderful country in the 1st place and as the majority and gods chosen 1s we really have let it go to pot...shame on us

I'll give it to those bheast bastards, they certainly went out their way to dig and fabricate half truths, lies and inuendos to besmirch not only the good name of our Club, but the protestant people of Scotland and we have now been truly labelled as the bigots.

We are now criminalised simply for being Rangers supporters and as protestants. Well I for one, am totally fuckin ragin and will not accept this shite from no one and certainly not fromn paedophile wurshippin scum bhastards.

As for plod, their double standards know no bounds and their certainly not on our side. I took time to watch plod oustide Ibrox before the last game against Hearts and I saw them pull over and interrogate a young couple who had what turned out to be an unfurled Ulster banner with UDA on it. They marched the two them to the portocabins. The girl was in tears. This, while those taig bhastards can unfurl any which fuckin murderin republican banner they like FFS!

Let's not get angry, GET EVEN!!

NO SURRENDER!

Surely rangersfans/unionists should take some of the blame ourselves...i mean it was our wonderful country in the 1st place and as the majority and gods chosen 1s we really have let it go to pot...shame on us

I agree with your sentiments, but 'in the first place'?

You do realise that Scotland was a roman catholic country before the Reformation?

Indeed it does not. It refers to one's preferred political system.

A system which is dear to the hearts of many many roman catholics and labour supporters, a majority of them if the ones I know are a fair sample.

I'm sorry, what was your point?

That you prefer FF? You can use both you know....

My point was that there is nothing wrong in being a republican, as you say it's a political system e.g as in USA, France etc. etc.

You may be correct about roman catholics and labour supporters, I see no evidence from the ones I know.

I cannot use this site and FF, Mr Dingwall or one of his cronies decided to ban me. So you will have to put up with my posts - unless of course I get banned from here.

I agree with your sentiments, but 'in the first place'?

You do realise that Scotland was a roman catholic country before the Reformation?

Yes it was.

And then we rid ourselves of that backward hocus pocus of a religion that slew so many in it's corrupt name.

We do all need to stand up.

We are on a clear route to being dictatated to again by that which our ancesestors fought against and whose influence they dismissed.

I'm no uber Protestant, I'm not even a Christian but I agree with those who see Catholicism seeping back into the governance of Scotland and I wish no part.

My point was that there is nothing wrong in being a republican, as you say it's a political system e.g as in USA, France etc. etc.

You may be correct about roman catholics and labour supporters, I see no evidence from the ones I know.

I cannot use this site and FF, Mr Dingwall or one of his cronies decided to ban me. So you will have to put up with my posts - unless of course I get banned from here.

Agree with gunslinger and you will be banned ;-)

I don't think we've seen the worst of this. I don't wholly share the view that the country is run by republicans and I don't necessarily see the new player ban as a political decision, but I am absolutely certain that if we were given a 12 month ban on registration of players over 18 predicated on the non-payment of tax/NI over a 12 month period, then what awaits over the next few weeks will be worse.

If we lose the BTC appeal at the FTT, or are found to be at in a breach of SPL rules following the contract investigation (which is separate and not dependent on the outcome of the BTC) I think that we're probably looking at a far harsher punishment than a 12 month ban.

Indeed, some are guilty of terminological inexactitude, but I'm pretty sure they're not talking about people who advocate for the US or French political systems. Nor Israel, nor the Irish Republic....

Anyway fair enough, you score the pedantic point (tu).

But I don't have to put up with you, I do so through choice.