The republicans have taken over Scotland

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are easy to spot. They continually use words like Celtic and catholic, when any bear worth his salt would call them tarriers and papes. They really are obsesses with us the manky lousy tarrier fuckpigs.

What a load of shite, some of us don't give a shite about religion or the dark side of alan brazil's bum.

I'll use whatever fucking language I want and so will anyone else, this stinks of girodome style paranioa, can we stop with the accusations on other RM posters.

If the admins feel someone is one of them they will take the appropiate action and ban them.

So this is what fuels the SFA in their decision to punish us? Celtic fans opinion that the establishment looks down upon them from everything to do with penalty decisions to the way they believe they are treated in their everyday life. And this feeling has spread into the SFA, into the "independent" panel to fuel a need to kill our club. It's a case of "their conspiracy is wrong, ours is right". It's childish and pathetic, and it's what holds both clubs back, it's what makes the English league look at us and think, "you think we want anything to do with that joke? No chance".

I've always laughed at the Celtic fans who take the "always cheated, never defeated" line, I didn't know some Rangers fans had turned it into their own agenda.

Spot on mate (tu).

It's a two pronged attack

On one flank we gave ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ and the bed scum from the schemes

On the other we have the Opus mafia like Regan, Liewell, Mulholland, Reid etc

These people need power, they crave it for their masters in Rome

It's what's bred in to them

:lol:

But...you're probably right

What a load of shite, some of us don't give a shite about religion or the dark side of alan brazil's bum.

I'll use whatever fucking language I want and so will anyone else, this stinks of girodome style paranioa, can we stop with the accusations on other RM posters.

If the admins feel someone is one of them they will take the appropiate action and ban them.

Admin need

cardinal winnings quote of "scotland will be a catholic country by the year 2020 scares the shit out of me.

The best comment on here.

Far too many on here and in general will never understand what drives them to do what they do. A sheer unadulterated hatred of the Protestant religion and all it stands for.

Coupled with a serious decline in people representing our views and being leaderless politically and at the club means it will only get worse.

Winning was a dangerous individual as is O'Brien. Their devotion to Rome and their determination to return to Catholicism and a Republic is fuelled by our apathy.

Top jobs in media, politics, law and football all filled by people who share that view and determination to further their views and politics before all else.

Only the naive and arrogant would argue otherwise.

This country is now fucked - my advice to all young people who live here is to emigrate to a country who appreciates hard work and endeavour. I am to old for this but the young ones should go.

Sadly correct if the lunatic Salmond gets independence be assured there will be another vote to replace The Queen with a president - what's the betting it's to be the Fhat dear leader? Every true blue must vote no in his mad vote in 2014.

Motherwell never fulfilled their tax bill when they went into admin.

They got a points penalty and nothing else.

They also sacked half their squad and ripped off countless local businesses.

To reaffirm...they did not pay their tax bill.

They recieved ZERO further punishment.

In fact, their chairman remained after admin....the sacked players didn't.

That's the only other 'one admin' example.

Hmmm....fair?

Very nice summation LB

Those facts wont sit well however with some of the interlopers on here.

Sadly correct if the lunatic Salmond gets independence be assured there will be another vote to replace The Queen with a president - what's the betting it's to be the Fhat dear leader? Every true blue must vote no in his mad vote in 2014.

Who needs kerrydale street when you can get all the paranoia you wish on here.

Helmet going on as I enter the battlefield here, as I know many will struggle to agree. If the worst case scenario occurs and Rangers do liquidate, it is not the fault of Republicans, Roman Catholics, the SFA, or anyone else you can hand out blame to. From the debt that Murray built up, to to the con-artist Whyte who "wiped" the debt, to the EBT's that could lead to a crippling bill, to Whyte's avoidance of paying PAYE. This is what would kill the club off, absolute crimes that have been committed in quite unbelievable mismanagement, and I find it disgusting the way our club has been treated by these owners.

Now, the transfer embargo, I believe is harsh and in no way a help to the club (not that I am asking for help), but for a club that has already been punished immensely by the people that were supposed to be in control and will be picking the pieces for years due to the actions of these men, I do believe that it could be seen as making a bad situation worse.

But it must be remembered that it is the actions of the owners of this club that have brought us to our knees, not some alleged republican agenda, and the buck has to stop being passed to others.

I cannot agree more , the crooks that have been at the helm for all these years have done this to us no one else .All this hate is not helping anyone .And we wonder how we are called Bigots !

Was it even called the Roman Catholic church? I thought that namearrive post-reformation?

It was certainly called the Catholic church, and it was run from Rome.

The first stage was that the Church of Scotland broke away from Rome and was run as a small c catholic church by Scottish bishops. Then following the Bishops' Wars and the Glorious Revolution (King Billy), the bishops were driven out, and the Church of Scotland became a presbyterian church. This was a war between people who didn't like the Roman Catholics because they were corrupt and people who didn't like the Roman Catholics because they were corrupt, and they disapproved of their style of worship. The bishops formed their own church which initially met in secret, and is now known as the Scottish Episcopal Church; which answers to the Archbishop of Canterbury, but not the Queen You won't find many IRA supporting Episcopalians. They are not too keen on either the Pope or King Billy. The problems that caused them to break away from Rome still apply today.

The modern day Catholic Church in Scotland was initially founding by Irish immigrants. They were later joined by Italian immigrants, and more recently still by Polish immigrants, though the Poles tend to have their own churches separate from the English speaking ones.

The best comment on here.

Far too many on here and in general will never understand what drives them to do what they do. A sheer unadulterated hatred of the Protestant religion and all it stands for.

Coupled with a serious decline in people representing our views and being leaderless politically and at the club means it will only get worse.

Winning was a dangerous individual as is O'Brien. Their devotion to Rome and their determination to return to Catholicism and a Republic is fuelled by our apathy.

Top jobs in media, politics, law and football all filled by people who share that view and determination to further their views and politics before all else.

Only the naive and arrogant would argue otherwise.

Lets not forget education. The entire upper echelons of the education system in the west coast is ruled by an " opus" mafia. Do your homework and find out who the director of education is in your area. Im sure you can guess the rest.

My nerve ends are tingling

:shifty:

better get some tissues ready :craphead:

this thread is fucking nuts, i'm a Rangers fan and i vote SNP for the simple reason i support Independance for the financial clout it will give Scotland as a whole, anyone who thinks we cant be a strong country alone is mental.

independence of what, Europe where our voice will never be heard. The RC Church one of the most vile organisations in the world where they've been controlling both the poorly educated and the educated for decades with their perverted ideology. The Mexican prople years ago actually ordered the priests to stop wearing their dog collars as they were feasting like kings as they stepped over the poor, hungry and dying children who were lying at the churches door for help. Thankfully s.america is leaving that church in their millions. We then have Africa where their biggest crime today is their myth regarding condoms and banning contraception. ask any catholic in Europe and most all use contraception a direct contradiction of their leaders reaching but they don't do hypocrisy. Then there's the Jasenovac concentration camps in Croatia during WW2 where forced conversions or death was widespread and again covered up all along while the pope never uttered one word against the attrocitues committed. sickening to the core and these fuckers are everywhere in Scottish life, law and politics while the majority of Scots sat back on their idle arses and let it happen. The Orange lodge was such a powerfull organisation but unfortunatelly too many were only interested in the cheap alcohol and again it is very unfortunate that organisation is a shadow of its former self which really saddens me to say.

better get some tissues ready :craphead:

this thread is fucking nuts, i'm a Rangers fan and i vote SNP for the simple reason i support Independance for the financial clout it will give Scotland as a whole, anyone who thinks we cant be a strong country alone is mental.

Then I'm mental.

Where is the money to be independant coming from?

You are dillusional if you think we can stand alone. Taxes would go through the roof, no health service, no benefit system, diminished public services (if any), education system would plummet, unemployment would soar.

Where will the money come from? I'm really interested in the answer to this.

Then I'm mental.

Where is the money to be independant coming from?

You are dillusional if you think we can stand alone. Taxes would go through the roof, no health service, no benefit system, diminished public services (if any), education system would plummet, unemployment would soar.

Where will the money come from? I'm really interested in the answer to this.

This

North Sea Oil ;)

Annually our exports to the rest of the UK are £44 billion

Our next biggest importer is the United States at £3 billion

Independence and an oil grab would turn our biggest customers into our biggest competitors

kick out NATO and then consider the favours our competition can call in ahead of us