The republicans have taken over Scotland

Yes it was.

And then we rid ourselves of that backward hocus pocus of a religion that slew so many in it's corrupt name.

We do all need to stand up.

We are on a clear route to being dictatated to again by that which our ancesestors fought against and whose influence they dismissed.

I'm no uber Protestant, I'm not even a Christian but I agree with those who see Catholicism seeping back into the governance of Scotland and I wish no part.

I think you missed the point of my post.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost the propaganda war years ago, and sadly the minority have been working their way through the ranks in the highest levels in Scotland, slowly poisoning our culture, in a way its our fault for not doing something about it earlier, all the signs have been there years these anti rangers, anti protestant scum have been doing everything possible to make us look like the bad guys.

FFS, We need to start a fight back,

Scotland is a Rangers county, Scotland is Presbyterianism.

I don't think we've seen the worst of this. I don't wholly share the view that the country is run by republicans and I don't necessarily see the new player ban as a political decision, but I am absolutely certain that if we were given a 12 month ban on registration of players over 18 predicated on the non-payment of tax/NI over a 12 month period, then what awaits over the next few weeks will be worse.

If we lose the BTC appeal at the FTT, or are found to be at in a breach of SPL rules following the contract investigation (which is separate and not dependent on the outcome of the BTC) I think that we're probably looking at a far harsher punishment than a 12 month ban.

Im worried that the btc puts us back into administration and the SPL would then give us a 25 point penalty and we would go into liquidation with no get out.

Perhaps.

You asserted Scotland was originally a Catholic country.

I agreed.

I then said how it had fought to become a non-Catholic country.

What was your point?

Scotland was originally a Pagan country, weren't we all.

We lost the propaganda war years ago, and sadly the minority have been working their way through the ranks in the highest levels in Scotland, slowly poisoning our culture, in a way its our fault for not doing something about it earlier, all the signs have been there years these anti rangers, anti protestant scum have been doing everything possible to make us look like the bad guys.

FFS, We need to start a fight back,

Scotland is a Rangers county, Scotland is Presbyterianism.

I think that's true there are so many hidden persuaders in our society and they pretty much all point the one way now.

I wonder what the covenanters would think of how we have let the roman menace get a foot in the door once again :anguish:

Hmm.

Factual?

When what was being debated was clear?

Na.

Sounds like factual...but it's arseshole. (tu)

You seem upset, someone nicked your broom, all the best pagans have the homing model. :lol:

You seem upset, someone nicked your broom, all the best pagans have the homing model. :lol:

I'm not upset.

I'm here to talk about Rangers.

I do strongly despise Catholicism though.

It's an evil religion IMO and I've studied religions for six years.

I'm worried it's pervading Scottish society at a level it can affect Rangers F.C.

Simple.

So.

Please fuck off with your crap.

Thank You.

I'm not upset.

I'm worried it's pervading Scottish society at a level it can affect Rangers F.C.

Simple.

So.

Thank You.

No need to thank me I see it as a duty to inform the uninformed, even the simple ones. :sherlock:

I'm not upset.

Simple.

So.

Thank You.

Me - I don't see Catholicism as any worse than any other religion. It's a belief system governed by an institution that has historically done a lot of good and bad. Protestantism has its own structures, but I see nothing that represents a substantial difference. The CoE, for example, is headed up by whoever happens to be the reigning monarch. Historically, British monarchs or their various apparatus have committed terrible attrocities in the name of God and country. Modern protestantism is dying, as is much structured religion as falling congregational figures testify. However, Christianity, the shared root of both sects, is simply an adaptation of various pagan beliefs. Manufacturing political differences based on a preferrence for one religious structure over another seems anachronistic.

I support Rangers because me best pal's dad did when I was a kid and he occasionally took the two of us to games. My dad was a rugby fan and couldn't be bothered with football. My ma was a Catholic who was quite happy to get peace on a Saturday afternoon, and I ended up supporting Rangers with no grounding in its history. It became more difficult for me when I developed an awareness of the semi-political beliefs of many fellow supporters were, but at the end of the day I just loved a football club and it never left me. I'm 43 now and genuinely sad over what has happened. But while I feel a lot of dismay over the current circumstances I have no doubt that were it Celtic who were in our position, I'm sure I'd think that their actions deserved the response from the SFA and that's why I can't get angry.

After we kick them out they have to go somewhere.

Well Gaddafi's croaked, so they can't go there.

I am sure the republic would even close their borders to such henious bheasts.

That leaves a very large ocean liner with a very large hole in the hull!

Sounds good to me!!!

Me - I don't see Catholicism as any worse than any other religion. It's a belief system governed by an institution that has historically done a lot of good and bad. Protestantism has its own structures, but I see nothing that represents a substantial difference. The CoE, for example, is headed up by whoever happens to be the reigning monarch. Historically, British monarchs or their various apparatus have committed terrible attrocities in the name of God and country. Modern protestantism is dying, as is much structured religion as falling congregational figures testify. However, Christianity, the shared root of both sects, is simply an adaptation of various pagan beliefs. Manufacturing political differences based on a preferrence for one religious structure over another seems anachronistic.

I support Rangers because me best pal's dad did when I was a kid and he occasionally took the two of us to games. My dad was a rugby fan and couldn't be bothered with football. My ma was a Catholic who was quite happy to get peace on a Saturday afternoon, and I ended up supporting Rangers with no grounding in its history. It became more difficult for me when I developed an awareness of the semi-political beliefs of many fellow supporters were, but at the end of the day I just loved a football club and it never left me. I'm 43 now and genuinely sad over what has happened. But while I feel a lot of dismay over the current circumstances I have no doubt that were it Celtic who were in our position, I'm sure I'd think that their actions deserved the response from the SFA and that's why I can't get angry.

No they have covered up years of mass child abuse within there religion. Disgusting

Sure, but so have many other institutions, religious and otherwise, and let's not pretend that antipathy towards Catholicism only began when evidence of abuse began to emerge. For many, the abuse issue is simply used as a reason to legitimise their dislike of Catholicism.

Sure, but so have many other institutions, religious and otherwise, and let's not pretend that antipathy towards Catholicism only began when evidence of abuse began to emerge. For many, the abuse issue is simply used as a reason to legitimise their dislike of Catholicism.

I've hated them since the inquisition

I have my reasons for feeling the way I do.

I was actually brought up a Catholic.

I've seen at first hand that religion. I abandonded it as soon as I was able.

My love of Rangers is nothing at all to do with religion but I have serious issues with the Catholic church and concerns with how they influence Scottish society.

I'm savvy enough to know the true doctrines of the Catholic Church and how the demise of Rangers is an aim within the Scottish element.

Make no mistake....the death of our club is a goal.

A long sought one.

I reserve the right to despise Catholicism and the right to stand up for my club when it's threatened.

If you truly do not believe there is an agenda to 'finish' Rangers right now from many, you're a fool.

And religion is sadly, a part.