The republicans have taken over Scotland

Ok, suppose you're right - why do you think they want to obliterate Rangers and who do you think "they" are?

Are you blind?

Do a bit of research on the subject and you will find that the 'obliqouise' and the order have their hands in everything. The Reptiles control the power structure at the top and through that are able to influence everything further down the chain through the church down to the SFA.

I would even hazard a guess that some of the top level SFA and Holyrood leaders are red dresses.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most people will be aware of that but it would be called Pedoland instead of Scotland, and I would rather call myself a Scot if you get my drift

Was it even called the Roman Catholic church? I thought that namearrive post-reformation?

Ok, suppose you're right - why do you think they want to obliterate Rangers and who do you think "they" are?

Ok...suppose I'm right.

Why do they want to obliterate Rangers?

As there's been a persecution complex amongst Scottish Catholics for nigh on a Century - they feel hated, depised, second-class citizens. They might once have had a point. In 2012 that persecution complex remains but they've a degree of power now and Rangers F.C is the ultimate bastion of what they perceive as 'anti-Catholic' power. Remember all the 'Establishment' stuff? That gets to the root of it. Rangers are the Scottish establishment in their eyes and all that's represented the repression of them and their fathers and their father's fathers.

To see the end of Rangers is a an ultimate win for them....the ultimate blow of free Catholics against the Scottish Protestant Establishment...as they see it.

It's bigoted ancient nonsense of course but sadly, in 2012, so many Scottish Catholics still feel this way.

I know it.

And I know many will stop at nothing to eliminate Rangers....for they've been bred to see Rangers as the 'enemy' to them...and their religion.

Dramatic? Sorry....just the sad truth of religious Scotland 2012.

Me - I don't see Catholicism as any worse than any other religion. It's a belief system governed by an institution that has historically done a lot of good and bad. Protestantism has its own structures, but I see nothing that represents a substantial difference. The CoE, for example, is headed up by whoever happens to be the reigning monarch. Historically, British monarchs or their various apparatus have committed terrible attrocities in the name of God and country. Modern protestantism is dying, as is much structured religion as falling congregational figures testify. However, Christianity, the shared root of both sects, is simply an adaptation of various pagan beliefs. Manufacturing political differences based on a preferrence for one religious structure over another seems anachronistic.

I support Rangers because me best pal's dad did when I was a kid and he occasionally took the two of us to games. My dad was a rugby fan and couldn't be bothered with football. My ma was a Catholic who was quite happy to get peace on a Saturday afternoon, and I ended up supporting Rangers with no grounding in its history. It became more difficult for me when I developed an awareness of the semi-political beliefs of many fellow supporters were, but at the end of the day I just loved a football club and it never left me. I'm 43 now and genuinely sad over what has happened. But while I feel a lot of dismay over the current circumstances I have no doubt that were it Celtic who were in our position, I'm sure I'd think that their actions deserved the response from the SFA and that's why I can't get angry.

REALLY ?

Dude the bob hope is the anti-christ.

Mostly what that religion, the catholic religion for the slow of mind... have been now for Hundreds of years taking what the will out of that supernatural book The Bible and twisting many things to suit their own ends.

The bob hope has a mitre which isn't worn too many times in public... it has latin lettering and as you all know latin letters ALL have a numerical ... on that mitre the lettering adds up to 666 (kid you not ... google it) it's a triple mitre anly seen in public a few times and it is well ducumented and was photographed too... yet they deny the existence of it ?

They are evil.

God through the biblical teachings says... 'keep the Seventh day Holy'

taig church .... 'let's make it the First day of the week'

God through the biblical teachings given titles to Jesus... you can look them all up (I have gaming to go do)

taig church .... gives they same titles to the bob hope.... it's blasphemous but they don't care given that they ARE evil ... in the true sense.

anyway...

These same 'taigs' have it in for The Rangers and want the Club to die... don't give the swines a penny.... boycott them as well :crabflute:

:uk:

Ok...suppose I'm right.

As there's been a persecution complex amongst Scottish Catholics for nigh on a Century - they feel hated, depised, second-class citizens. They might once have had a point. In 2012 that persecution complex remains but they've a degree of power now and Rangers F.C is the ultimate bastion of what they perceive as 'anti-Catholic' power. Remember all the 'Establishment' stuff? That gets to the root of it. Rangers are the Scottish establishment in their eyes and all that's represented the repression of them and their fathers and their father's fathers.

To see the end of Rangers is a an ultimate win for them....the ultimate blow of free Catholics against the Scottish Protestant Establishment...as they see it.

It's bigoted ancient nonsense of course but sadly, in 2012, so many Scottish Catholics still feel this way.

I know it.

And I know many will stop at nothing to eliminate Rangers....for they've been bred to see Rangers as the 'enemy' to them...and their religion.

Nail on head

Ok...suppose I'm right.

I know it.

I'm sure loads of Celtic fans would love to see Rangers die, but the reverse is equally true. I also agree that plenty of Catholics who have had no experience of persecution like to revel in it. But going back to Rangers and the SFA - look at last night's decision, taken by independent appointees - are you honestly saying they are part of an anti-Rangers/protestant agenda and can you provide any evidence to support that? I see nothing other than an institution sh*ting itself that its biggest member has been breaking the law big time for a year, possibly longer, and has to be seen to be doing something about it. They gain nothing from the demise of Rangers - absolutely nothing, and I'm sure every member of the SFA wishes all of this would just go away. STewart Regan must go to bed greeting every night.

Ok...suppose I'm right.

I know it.

This is what I think only I couldn't put it so well.

I'm sure loads of Celtic fans would love to see Rangers die, but the reverse is equally true. I also agree that plenty of Catholics who have had no experience of persecution like to revel in it. But going back to Rangers and the SFA - look at last night's decision, taken by independent appointees - are you honestly saying they are part of an anti-Rangers/protestant agenda and can you provide any evidence to support that? I see nothing other than an institution sh*ting itself that its biggest member has been breaking the law big time for a year, possibly longer, and has to be seen to be doing something about it. They gain nothing from the demise of Rangers - absolutely nothing, and I'm sure every member of the SFA wishes all of this would just go away. STewart Regan must go to bed greeting every night.

As I said, the only true comparison is Motherwell.

They received zero sanctions.

Nothing has been updated since then.

Rangers however have received 'extra' sanctions...and we're still to wait on the SPL ones.

Between Motherwell going into admin and Rangers, no additional rules on admin sanctions have been passed.

Motherwell paid pence in the pound to the taxman.

Rangers haven't even got there yet...but we've extra sanctions?

As a logical person I can only deduce prejudice....there is no other logical answer.

You would be greeting to if Peter Liewell was sticking his cock in yer arse at every opportunity too!

As I said, the only true comparison is Motherwell.

They received zero sanctions.

Nothing has been updated since then.

Rangers however have received 'extra' sanctions...and we're still to wait on the SPL ones.

Between Motherwell going into admin and Rangers, no additional rules on admin sanctions have been passed.

Motherwell paid pence in the pound to the taxman.

Rangers haven't even got there yet...but we've extra sanctions?

As a logical person I can only deduce prejudice...there is no other logical answer.

But you're not applying logic. Motherwell's situation can't be compared with ours; they didn't trade for a year while knowingly not paying tax on salaries. Rangers owe (depending on who's figures you accept) £9 - £13m in tax, accumulated during a single year, knowing the company was basically insolvent. #If you can show me that Motherwell did the same I'll accept what you're saying.

But you're not applying logic. Motherwell's situation can't be compared with ours; they didn't trade for a year while knowingly not paying tax on salaries. Rangers owe (depending on who's figures you accept) £9 - £13m in tax, accumulated during a single year, knowing the company was basically insolvent. #If you can show me that Motherwell did the same I'll accept what you're saying.

You know bollocks about finance.

Motherwell owed more tax in comparison to their turnover than Rangers.

And don't call Rangers 'us'....you rhat.

Read my post about our debt coming down to manageable levels pre Whyte

One person is responsible for us not paying tax etc and one person alone

Fuxache the SFA even admitted it yet still punished everyone else

He's too busy stuffing his face with potatoes.

I agree that the sanction is a joke, and will hopefully prove unlawfulif tested. If the SFA panel had been able to show only Whyte had knowledge of what was going on they'd have had no grounds for anything like what was upheld last night, but the initial report found that several other directors had knowledge of what was going on and did nothing. The board being the company, the company gets punished.

I agree that the sanction is a joke, and will hopefully prove unlawfulif tested. If the SFA panel had been able to show only Whyte had knowledge of what was going on they'd have had no grounds for anything like what was upheld last night, but the initial report found that several other directors had knowledge of what was going on and did nothing. The board being the company, the company gets punished.

Shame the same principle wasn't applied when the bhoys club were getting their holes enlarged

Ok m8 I've been reading through this thread but I can't let that statement go unchallenged.

BREAKING THE LAW BIG TIME?

What law have we broken? maybe we've broken the rules but certainly not the law.

Only one of them would make that accusation

Your doing it again M8, we didn't knowingly not pay tax, we withheld paying tax, there is a difference, and who are the we you talk about?