Can we sign Aluko?

Simon.

As the title says. Am i right in saying that Alukos contract ran out at the end of the season? And now with the trasfer embargo are we allowed to sign him up as he's over 18?

If I had a pound for every time this has been asked I could pay his wages for the next year.

To answer your question, yes. :craphead:

I was looking about the forum to see if anyone else had asked the question but to no joy.

Yes!

He's already registered with the sfa

We are barred from registering new players with the sfa for 12 months, not from signing players ;)

Ah right. Thanks for clearing that up. Signing him up to a contract is an absolute must now!

Ok, can Aluko put pen to paper for us...............................that better tongue.gif

A little bit!

Need to get more adventurous and soon…

Can Aluko bob, weave and fire goals in against those dirty so and so’s next season?

im sick of this question too, but i think everyone including myself needs clarity. I keep hearing, we cant sign anyone, cant get loans etc, then someone else says yes we can resign anyone we have. Surely if someones contracts up, like Little, Healy, Aluko, we cant re-sign, I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT'S THE TRUTH??