Transfers

Flamini could be a good addition if he stays fit. Started less than 60 games over the last four years for Milan and you know what Arsenal are like with injuries. :lol:

Good squad player, but they still need a first choice DM.

I can't believe they didn't go for Capoue although its standard Arsenal. The amount of players who appear to be tailor made for helping them address their problems area that they don't go for us unbelievable.

Chris Samba signed for Dinamo Moscow today, Anzhi have pretty much let everyone of their biggest earners go.

If i was Arsenal i would have a look at Jucilei as he would fit perfectly as a DM for them.

Still got Lacina Traore who I hope ends up in the PL. Think Monaco are close to signing him though.

Still got Lacina Traore who I hope ends up in the PL. Think Monaco are close to signing him though.

Traore would be a great signing for someone in the PL but if Monaco want him then that'll be that i guess,

Mehdi Carcela is another who could possibly do a job for someone in the PL

Arsenal should have had a look at the likes of Isla, Matri, Giovinco and Quagliarella from Juventus. Everyone of them would improve them and don't think any bar maybe Giovinco would cost too much.

Would Juventus sell Giovinco? I'm sure he's the midfielder with the bald head or i'm i wrong? :lol:

If it is then he's cracking!