Transfers

@SkySports_Keith: Fraser Forster will travel to Southampton this weekend to discuss personal terms after a deal was agreed with Celtic for his sale.

£10m :anguish:

As much as they claim that figure I guarantee it will not be that much, heard somewhere they include signing on fees, agent fees etc in their sums.

10million haha prob closer to 8 imo but whatever keeps them happy

Will probably be less. I was speaking to the agent who brokered the McCormack deal last week and he said most of the time the selling club have a clause in the transfer where they will release the transfer fee, which in turn feeds the football propaganda machine.

The McCormack deal was 3m up front, 3m in 6 months and the rest was add ons. Not the 11m you read in the papers.

We all know Celtic are great at propaganda.

If I was Wenger I'd send a couple of cheeky bids to Swansea for Ashley Williams, they could get him and lose for Vermaelen and still have money left over!

Edit - Also disappointed to see Wenger saying he isn't going after Khedira and doesn't want to add anymore players to the midfield. He still doesn't have a leader, there's still that stubbornness there that works against him. If you have the money, use it!