Transfers

Tailed off towards the end of last season but for the most part he wasn't brutal on the ball and had a decent touch...

He's a good finisher but his first touch and general ball control is howlin.

He's still young but he's never good enough to lead the line for a top club.

Think Chelsea have made a mistake letting Lukaku go.

Costa has had one good season so a lot of pressure on him. Drogba isn't what he once was and Torres is not up to it.

Their forward line has no doubt improved on last season but not to the extent they should have strengthened it in my opinion (tu)

Don't see where people get off thinking this is bad business for Chelsea.

£25m for a striker that has undoubted potential, but is still very, very raw. Consider that this Summer Chelsea signed Cesc Fabregas for only a fraction more...

Exactly.

He's not good enough yet to be a starter for Chelsea and that's what he is demanding.

Chelsea also bought him for £13 million ( 18 was made of add ons which he hasn't met) so once again it's a BIG profit. This is the first time Chelsea have made a profit I'm sales so far and that's not including the CL money and EPL money so plenty left to spend should more players leave as expected.

It's a good deal for both Club's, for which Club it'll be a better deal is down to Lukaku.

I do think it'll work out better for Everton, but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter to Chelsea as they have stupid money.