Transfers

A. Madrid paid more than that for him a year ago so I doubt they would be tempted with £30 million, especially with the season that he has had.

I think they may be willing to sell and for that amount or there abouts.

After the end of La Liga their general manager came out and said they would find it hard to keep Falcao because of no CL football.

A. Madrid paid more than that for him a year ago so I doubt they would be tempted with £30 million, especially with the season that he has had.

What was it €40Million?

Throw in a player into the equation and test the waters, but I can't see them holding out for a ridiculous fee.

Jay Rodriguez is a brilliant young player. Gutted he's leaving Burnley,I think the fee is about right tbh.

Find it funny how about a week ago, he was linked to every club in England for £6.5mil, and up here, celtic had a £3mil bid accepted :rolleyes:

Now being reported Dzeko and Bayern have agreed terms. Not sure whether a fee has been agreed or not, don't think so.

So that's Shaqiri, Dante and Pizzaro signed and it looks like Dzeko and J.Martinez will follow. Getting it done early.

Also trying to sign Mathieu from Valencia as cover for the left side.

Jay Rodriguez is a brilliant young player. Gutted he's leaving Burnley,I think the fee is about right tbh.

Find it funny how about a week ago, he was linked to every club in England for £6.5mil, and up here, celtic had a £3mil bid accepted :rolleyes:

Now they're writing the exact same articles again, but with Jordan Rhodes

Now being reported Dzeko and Bayern have agreed terms. Not sure whether a fee has been agreed or not, don't think so.

So that's Shaqiri, Dante and Pizzaro signed and it looks like Dzeko and J.Martinez will follow. Getting it done early.

Surley they can't agree terms with a player without getting his clubs permission to speak to him first?

Fourth Official ‏@Fourth_Official

Manchester United have agreed a €15 million deal for Japan midfielder Shinji Kagawa, according to reports in Germany #mufc

Pretty sure someone posted this earlier.

Fantastic piece of buisness for both United & Dortmund who signed him for originally 300k

Schweinsteiger to Real then.

They're trying to add depth, not sell they're best players and fan favourite.

Don't see it.

A player who was very close to making the move last season and wants to win the Champions League after coming so close with the superior club in the last final. He's offskies.

A player who was very close to making the move last season and wants to win the Champions League after coming so close with the superior club in the last final. He's offskies.

Virtual tenner it doesn't happen :pipe: