Transfers

Kaka never cost £100 million though, was roughly half the amount.

Talking about Kaka (and PSG) I've heard PSG are looking at putting in an offer for him.

I meant when City were interested. I think the actual fee was £107m. Of course nothing happened in the end.

Putting in £100m for Rooney is sick because of the amount of money, wrong because he is barely worth half that, and stupid because that amount of money could be used 100x better.

Will be shocked if this actually happens though.

A rumour, but not actually a club linked with a player, more information on an available player. Afellay from Barca is available for £7m apparently. Would be a bargain for most teams in Europe. Perfect for Arsenal or Liverpool.

Putting in £100m for Rooney is sick because of the amount of money, wrong because he is barely worth half that, and stupid because that amount of money could be used 100x better.

Will be shocked if this actually happens though.

He's worth whatever PSG or any other potential suitor pays for him.

It only becomes vile when the payee is putting the club at risk because they can't pay it. In my hugely capitalistic opinion, of course :pipe:

tbh Rooney is one of the few players who could move for £100 million and it wouldn't cause me to bat an eyelid, especially when you have completely unproven players like Carroll & Hazard moving for a fees between 30-40 million.

He is worth it (tu)