Transfers

Liverpool really messed up there, should have just got it done as soon as possible. No idea who they think they can manage to convince to join them now. Mkhitaryan was exactly what they needed and I doubt they'll be able to get someone as good.

John Ruddy in advanced talks with Chelsea.

Personally speaking I have no idea why you would want to give up being a number one at abother Premiership club to go & sit on the bench at Chelsea when you are coming into the peak of your career and have not long broken into the international set up.

There's no way he's ever going to displace Cech.

John Ruddy in advanced talks with Chelsea.

Personally speaking I have no idea why you would want to give up being a number one at abother Premiership club to go & sit on the bench at Chelsea when you are coming into the peak of your career and have not long broken into the international set up.

There's no way he's ever going to displace Cech.

£

Obviously that's the reason but I think it's insane, especially when we all know how it ends: play 20 games over the next three or four years and then move to a Stoke or Sunderland for next to nothing.

I agree, but obviously he really fancies that cash for a few years, and isn't that bothered about an England career. Pity.