Transfers

People on here are a bit naive. Yes they are great signings for PSG but that doesn't mean they will gel well together. Look at city in europe last season

Also bear in mind, the French ligue is one of the only in europe where past winners have spent considerably less than the rich teams

City were not good in the CL but they managed to win the PL. La Ligue 1 being less competitive, I'm sure PSG can do quite well in the CL for their first participation since a few years. I would not be surprised to see PAris going into the quarter finals if we buy Zlatan and Sylva. Also he club is interested in Balzaretti (who is also interested in PSG) and in Modric :drool:

Ibra's agents says deal is "far away".

--------------------------------------

Malouda in talks with Santos.

That's is pure communication. He does that to put the pressure on PSG so that they will offer an even better contract to Zlatan (tu) Ibra is also said to have is medical this afternoon lol. Btw the transfert is around 60 millions euros I think.

That's is pure communication. He does that to put the pressure on PSG so that they will offer an even better contract to Zlatan (tu) Ibra is also said to have is medical this afternoon lol. Btw the transfert is around 60 millions euros I think.

For Ibra or for both?

£49million.

Ibra (£40million) ... Silva (£9million).

No way is Silva being sold for £9million.

£40million was agreed for Zlatan and they agreed to put an extra £9million on top to get Silva as well.

I guess you don't know how much deep shit AC Milan are in when it comes to debt.

================================================================================

Nathaniel Clyne having medical at Southampton.

£40million was agreed for Zlatan and they agreed to put an extra £9million on top to get Silva as well.

I guess you don't know how much deep shit AC Milan are in when it comes to debt.

AC Milan have turned down an offer of nearly 46million euros (£37.5m) from Paris St Germain for coveted defender Thiago Silva.

Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has been locked in talks this week with PSG executives regarding the possible sale of the Brazil international to the Ligue 1 side.

However, club owner Silvio Berlusconi confirmed that Milan have rebuffed an 'extraordinary' offer from the French club and insisted Silva will remain at the San Siro next season.

That's from 15th June, why would they turn down £37.5m a month ago and accept £9m now?

It's like this ...

Say Everton had offered £12million for Jelavic, and we had said no.

Then they came back in £15million for Naismith, £5million for Jelavic.

You need to look more at the bigger picture, i.e. £12million to £20million.

*Of course the figures are wide of the mark, but you get the gist.