Transfers

as bad as Carroll has been i think 9m and Dempsey is a joke

when you look at it that would mean Liverpool have shelled out 26m to have Dempsey in the squad

26m for a 30/31 year old american striker with 1 good season behind him??

i think id rather stick with Carroll for another season

as bad as Carroll has been i think 9m and Dempsey is a joke

when you look at it that would mean Liverpool have shelled out 26m to have Dempsey in the squad

26m for a 30/31 year old american striker with 1 good season behind him??

i think id rather stick with Carroll for another season

That's what i think too.

That's from 15th June, why would they turn down £37.5m a month ago and accept £9m now?

And he signed a new contract after that offer was turned down. But anyway it's wrong.

The deal is reported to break down as follows: €42 million for the Brazilian centre-half and a mere €20 million for Ibra, thus pushing the Swede’s running total of transfer fees beyond the €200 million mark depending whose figures you use.

A first choice striker for one of the biggest clubs in the world that has forwards on the bench earning over 100k a week. Starter for England who also have forwards on the bench earning over 100k a week. How the fuck can any question him wanting more than 16k a week. There won't be a top 7 club in the league with a starting forward earning that. It's a disgrace that united don't give it to him.

I'm not questioning him wanting over 16k, I'm questioning him wanting 60k.

One good season doesn't merit a pay rise as large as that, especially with his goals to game ratio last season, which was fucking horrendous for a guy that started more than his fair share of games.