Transfers

Arsenal would have a tough time trying to buy Llorente. Bilbao are being pretty stingey over Martinez just now, doubt they would let both of them go, especially because of their Basque rule, who would they replace them with!?

Not a fan of Cazorla, I like my wingers rapid haha.

Navas is rapid but there's just something I don't like about him.

But Cazorla's so technically good and he can play on either side. He's also one of the best free-kick takers in the world. He's so much better technically than Gervinho, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Benayoun etc.

And Navas is great as well. Fast, really good crosser, will chip in with goals and assists plus as he has shown for Spain, he can be a game-changer from the bench.

But it appears that it's Llorente so this is all useless :pipe:

Arsenal would have a tough time trying to buy Llorente. Bilbao are being pretty stingey over Martinez just now, doubt they would let both of them go, especially because of their Basque rule, who would they replace them with!?

Arteta, he's Basque :pipe:

But Cazorla's so technically good and he can play on either side. He's also one of the best free-kick takers in the world. He's so much better technically than Gervinho, Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Benayoun etc.

And Navas is great as well. Fast, really good crosser, will chip in with goals and assists plus as he has shown for Spain, he can be a game-changer from the bench.

But it appears that it's Llorente so this is all useless :pipe:

Haha this conversation is now pointless :lol:

Couldnt really do anything if arsenal (unlikely I know) activated his release clause

Do you know what it is mate?

As above about 30 million. But if van persie goes for 20-25 million and they invest it in llorente it would be great business. Would be more than happy with that