Transfers

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Yeah he is highly rated and only 19.

He will sadly be a great signing IMO. Will run riot in this league.

I'm not saying he won't be a good signing but remember Ali Alidierre?

When the tims got him I thought what a signing, he turned out that bad I'm sure chesney put Adam Virgil upfront against us before Ali.:pipe:

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I'm not saying he won't be a good signing but remember Ali Alidierre?

When the tims got him I thought what a signing, he turned out that bad I'm sure chesney put Adam Virgil upfront against us before Ali.:pipe:

He's quality, he has been banging the goals in down south and was a baw hair away from a big money move to Spurs.

Folk will downplay this because it's the taigs but it's a brilliant signing for a Scottish side.

We really need to get our arses in gear on the striker front

He's in Glasgow for a medical with they cunts.

That is actually a really good deal, if we signed one of the best midfielders in the championship then they're signing one of the best strikers in the championship.

Hopefully we bring in an exciting striker who has scored goals at a good level.

1 minute ago, The Mailman said:

Anyone actually seen much of him , or we just going by Spurs wanted for 11m? Did Spurs not want James Forrest at 1 point

He's been quality in the championship. Always looked a level above his teammates. I had no idea he was that young though, shocked no EPL side was in for him as in Jan there were a few sniffing about.

1 minute ago, Scott1872 said:

He's in Glasgow for a medical with they cunts.

That is actually a really good deal, if we signed one of the best midfielders in the championship then they're signing one of the best strikers in the championship.

Hopefully we bring in an exciting striker who has scored goals at a good level.

He's had one good season. Scoring 15 league goals.

He'd scored 0 the previous two seasons.

Just now, LeeWallaceRFC said:

I'm no even gonna debate if he's good because I hope he's shite lol but I'm just talking about form, prolific at 19 at that level is a good signing for them.

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's quality, he has been banging the goals in down south and was a baw hair away from a big money move to Spurs.

Folk will downplay this because it's the taigs but it's a brilliant signing for a Scottish side.

We really need to get our arses in gear on the striker front

I guess people will be hoping he turns out to be over hpyed and he does flop but if they are only paying a million then he will be worth the gamble.

I'm sure I read that Man u wanted him only a month ago, it seems that must of been bullshit if he ends up at the tarriers.

3 minutes ago, Scott1872 said:

I'm no even gonna debate if he's good because I hope he's shite lol but I'm just talking about form, prolific at 19 at that level is a good signing for them.

Just saying. He's scored 15 goals, in 56 games, in 3 years.

If there was any real interest from the Premier League, the likes of Tottenham, that's where he'd be going.

Look at the likes of Benteke, prolific at a shite Villa side, pish when deployed at Liverpool under Rodgers.

6 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

There was interest from Tottenham, that's the point. 

If there was any real interest from the Premier League, the likes of Tottenham, that's where he'd be going.

He's only 19...I doubt many put way 20 off goals at 17/18.

Have you watched him last season at all? It's clear he's a very talented boy who knows where the back of the net is.

Chances are he's too young for most EPL sides but you know he will do well up here and go for a fair few million profit.

It's a great deal for them

Just now, The Godfather said:

He's only 19...I doubt many put way 20 off goals at 17/18.

Have you watched him last season at all? It's clear he's a very talented boy who knows where the back of the net is.

Chances are he's too young for most EPL sides but you know he will do well up here and go for a fair few million profit.

It's a great deal for them

If it wasn't for him and mccormack then Fulham would've went down with a worse points tally than Bolton who were actually deducted points

I don't even think it's just his goals that make him a good player, but didn't he score about 20+ last year overall?

I don't pay attention to the oh if he was any good he would be going to a bigger team, I think us and Celtic can offer things other teams can't and we have some players who probably could have went elsewhere but just because they didn't does not make them great players.

That boy has serious potential.

6 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Hopefully it'll piss Griffiths off and cause a bit of a rift, with some of the players in their dressing room I could see this happening if they don't hit the ground running.

Not so sure about that. Sellik need a strike partner for thumb-heed. Rodgers mainly went 4-4-2 at Liverpool.

Just now, craigfeguson said:

Sell on value again by them. Shoulda been a target for us and our business ethics. 

His agent says he wanted a team with champions league football. That rules us straight out. I'd not be surprised if we did enquire but were told to bolt.

I didn't know he had such high hopes for playing in 3 qualifying games but seems he does.