***The official Euro 2012 thread***

if holland beat portugal by 2 or more goals and germany beat the danes then the dutch go through,this is the only scenario in which they would go through :sherlock:

That's what I read but how does that work?

Denmark beat Holland and it goes by head to head rather than goal difference so how would Holland go through?

Denmark beat Holland and it goes by head to head rather than goal difference so how would Holland go through?

3 teams would be on 3 pts and have all beaten each other so couldn't be decided on head to head,therefore whoever has the best goal difference would progress so say germany win by 1 - Danes gd would be -1

holland win by 2 - gd would be 0 and Portugals's -2

Denmark, Portugal and Holland will all have beaten each other, so it can't be worked out through h2h.

:lol: Behave.

Meant before a ball was kicked in the Euros :pipe:

OT

I really don't kniw what game to watch tonight,there is something up for grabs in both.

As much as i love watching Germany play with the players they've got. Being already through they will probably play the likes of Gotze,Reus etc.

So going to watch the Portugal game as i reckon it'll be a cracker :pipe:

Meant before a ball was kicked in the Euros :pipe:

OT

I really don't kniw what game to watch tonight,there is something up for grabs in both.

As much as i love watching Germany play with the players they've got. Being already through they will probably play the likes of Gotze,Reus etc.

So going to watch the Portugal game as i reckon it'll be a cracker :pipe:

trust me mate it was never at any point with any bookies 500/1 for those two to qualify