Tims in Norwich

i have no interest in the EDL, their views or activities but i'm not going to lie, if they got hold of any those terrorist loving scumbags (green brigade cunts especially) i hope they are in a fucking coma.

Outside of Irish strongholds like Liverpool and Manchester they are detested in England

Outside of Irish strongholds like Liverpool and Manchester they are detested in England

and so they should be (tu) i don't expect the english to respect or support Rangers for any reason but how any British citizen could not hate those shameless fuckers is beyond me.

Seen on twitter they've made a 'connection' with Norwich tonight. Norwich fans understand Celtic are not sectarian, but an anti bigoted club who are not anti English or anti British and it's us , rangers, who are intact anti British and anti English, prove of this being Manchester.

Couldnt stop laughing, and then read on another post Celtic fans telling Norwich fans it wasnt 'the fekin Poznan!!' it was the huddle and always had been, and there more than happy to let norwich fans use it.

Deluded wanks.

Celtic fans telling Norwich fans it wasnt 'the fekin Poznan!!' it was the huddle and always had been, and there more than happy to let norwich fans use it.

Tims revising history? surely not. :lol:

Looks like timothy was quick to claim "speshul relationship" status... https://twitter.com/#!/CFCandNCFC

It is thought a small group of Celtic fans had got into a scuffle, resulting in a man being hit on the head with a pint glass.....

Generally the travelling Celtic fans have been well behaved and enjoyed their day in Norwich however.

Always a fkn apology if you criticise the scum, liewell's diktat spreads far....