Ian Black - First Signing?

mairydilk

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ignore his basic nastiness,character flaws and personality there is a good footballer who has better movement,tackling,vision, workrate and passing than Davis who only betters him in forward runs when he can be bothered. If Walter was still manager I think he would be a decent bet under strong handling.

I would hope we're only signing him so we can take him into a dark room and kick seven shades of shit out of him, the thug.

There is a world of difference between a hard player and a dirty dangerous player.

Black will never be Rangers class and can GTF.

If you ignore his basic nastiness,character flaws and personality there is a good footballer who has better movement,tackling,vision, workrate and passing than Davis who only betters him in forward runs when he can be bothered. If Walter was still manager I think he would be a decent bet under strong handling.

Just when I thought I had read it all on here. doh

Surely a wind up? If not I don't believe you watch Rangers

Blacks a thug but an underated player, cant agree that hes better than Davis though, if Davis could get his consistency up he would shit all over Black, he does anyway

Probably the best passer in the spl, however you would have to weigh that up with him being the dirtiest player in the spl!

Having said this, I don't see him signing as I don't see the ban being over turned! Que him signing for them!