Support your local Orange Hall

Dennis

100% correct.

As a member of the order, and a church going member at that, it always dismayed me the number of members of our lodge who would march but would never go to church.

I also think that anyone denying that the orange order and loyalism isn't part of the fabric of rangers is deluding themselves though.

I have no problem with people of any faith. Nor any problem with any Rangers fan who doesn't support loyalism and the orange order but please don;t deny it is part of our club.

What lodge are you in out of interest? :pipe:

The relevance to Rangers is that take them all out the club and you could get the rest of our support in a minibus! Like it or not, most of these organisations double as RFC supporters clubs for a good reason.

13 pages and still no clearer as to relevance to Rangers FC in 2012.

Think the relevance is in the original post. The OP's message is to members of the mentioned organisations.

I don't see that he is doing anything wrong in doing so. If it turns out that some take up his call then more to the good.

If you're not a member of any of those organisations, then the post was not intended for you.

Why so many are offended by the post is beyond me, and I believe the questions as to why he has posted where he has have already been answered.

I would ask why you put "in 2012" at the end of your post. Are you implying that nobody should be a member of those organisations anymore?

(above) The OP implies that you should join - I have questioned why the OP was in the BD and its relevance to Rangers - queue 12 pager!

Where does he imply you should join?

Think the relevance is in the original post. The OP's message is to members of the mentioned organisations.

I don't see that he is doing anything wrong in doing so. If it turns out that some take up his call then more to the good.

If you're not a member of any of those organisations, then the post was not intended for you.

Why so many are offended by the post is beyond me, and I believe the questions as to why he has posted where he has have already been answered.

I would ask why you put "in 2012" at the end of your post. Are you implying that nobody should be a member of those organisations anymore?

I have to agree and if anyone needs to see how much these mean to the club look at the number of views and the % of people on here who have supported the thread to the two who have objected to it.

(above) The OP implies that you should join - I have questioned why the OP was in the BD and its relevance to Rangers - queue 12 pager!

You're a trolling bassa!

I've seen you moan about this numerous times since I joined and each time a Mod/Admin has reiterated that stuff like this is allowed in The Bear's Den :sherlock:

The relevance to Rangers is that take them all out the club and you could get the rest of our support in a minibus! Like it or not, most of these organisations double as RFC supporters clubs for a good reason.

Absolute nonsense. On the bus I travel on very few are members of the orange order. Many may hold similar opinions but are not.in the oo.

The OP is 100% correct. While not wanting to offend anyone why some rangers fans don't support the organiseation is a mystery to me? David Murray had done alot of good for rangers but the day he hung donald finlay out to dry for singing was a bad move, also not allowing OO to have sunday parade as Ibrox was even bigger bad move as he know/knew that the majorty of support comes from these groups. Why would they release new strips b4 or during marching season? I have been banging on about all this for ages. Getting back to the ones that turn thier noses up, you will know all about it when scotland is independant and run by the catholic church maybe then you might wake up and smell the coffee, but it might be too late? Use your brain it is their for a reason and not for the model of the new strip post lol. :uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

The part calling non members 'fenian bastards' does however apply to me.

The reason 2012 was put was that there is clearly links with the club and the organisations, these links have since became outdated and irrelevant (much like the groups themselves) and hold no place within the.club today.

The OP is 100% correct. While not wanting to offend anyone why some rangers fans don't support the organiseation is a mystery to me? David Murray had done alot of good for rangers but the day he hung donald finlay out to dry for singing was a bad move, also not allowing OO to have sunday parade as Ibrox was even bigger bad move as he know/knew that the majorty of support comes from these groups. Why would they release new strips b4 or during marching season? I have been banging on about all this for ages. Getting back to the ones that turn thier noses up, you will know all about it when scotland is independant and run by the catholic church maybe then you might wake up and smell the coffee, but it might be too late? Use your brain it is their for a reason and not for the model of the new strip post lol. :uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

Here we go.with the 'home rule is Rome rule' pish. If the op was so strong amd powerful then how did the SNP win power?

Absolute nonsense. On the bus I travel on very few are members of the orange order. Many may hold similar opinions but are not.in the oo.

Is that the bus from LA? not too sure there are many buses from there. Anyway, we will have to agree to dissagree on this. I do however point to my previous points, count the numbers objecting versus the supportive ones and you get some idea of how wrong you are.

What exactly do you do in ibrox when the place is bouncing with the sash/no surrender etc. These people who you seem to affiliate yourself with are obviously a bit hippocritical if thats the case.

The uproar amongst the fans including those on here when they banned the billy boys was incredible, but that must have been from those who are against these organisations again. For some reason better known to you, you wish to hide where you are from, its obviously not the west of scotland as being born and brought up there you would not be arguing the case!

The reason 2012 was put was that there is clearly links with the club and the organisations, these links have since became outdated and irrelevant (much like the groups themselves) and hold no place within the.club today.

Well Dude if your not a " fenion bastard" you must be a "stupid bastard" if you think re above. It ill never be outdated, then again you don't live in Scotland re you profile so you wouldn't know. The other part of my post re independance does not apply to you either but hey you can alwys have your opinion ;)

Your wrong for a start I'm. Member and so are 2 of the curant playing staff so all this about the oo being not relevent to the club today is total dribble becauce one of them is in my lodge and a very good brother of high standing

Your wrong for a start I'm. Member and so are 2 of the curant playing staff so all this about the oo being not relevent to the club today is total dribble becauce one of them is in my lodge and a very good brother of high standing

Our manager had his vestuble floor tiled with a masonic pattern, because he is a member ffs!

Sorry derek if that sounds like i am dissagreeing, im not

Well Dude if your not a " fenion bastard" you must be a "stupid bastard" if you think re above. It ill never be outdated, then again you don't live in Scotland re you profile so you wouldn't know. The other part of my post re independance does not apply to you either but hey you can alwys have your opinion ;)

My profile also implies I'm a fictional character in a movie so take from thr what you will.

If its.not dying why are we having post pleading for help? If its as strong as leaving us with no support if you took away its members then how did the people who will give.power to Rome get win an election?

Bocanegra, Edu and Bedoya are American. Can we discuss American politics in the bears den?

My profile also implies I'm a fictional character in a movie so take from thr what you will.

If its.not dying why are we having post pleading for help? If its as strong as leaving us with no support if you took away its members then how did the people who will give.power to Rome get win an election?

It is not dying, the OP was a call to order there is a difference. Now where did you say your bus left from?

Anyone with half a brain know why SNP won power, but educated folk are starting to come back to thier sences after the Blair fiasco! Did you vote from LA? come on the bus again! You are NEVER a rangers fan if you are away and learn our history, as being said now it will never die, and no matter how they try and change rewrite it , it will always be. So make your mind up Dude! <cr>

Bocanegra, Edu and Bedoya are American. Can we discuss American politics in the bears den?

Dont know about politics, but some of them are in the craft. can you name them? The masonic lodge is enjoying a dramatic rise in America but you would know that