EURO 2012

welsh103

Just bet £20 on England to win at 12/1

And £20 on Andy Carrol to finish top scorer at 50/1.

Went for England as they are definetely being treated as underdogs for a change and under new management I think they'll be hard to beat and will hit teams with their unique powerhouse/weapon that is Andy Carrol. Wish me luck lads!

Edit: Placed these bets on William Hill.

Went for England as they are definetely being treated as underdogs for a change and under new management I think they'll be hard to beat and will hit teams with their unique powerhouse/weapon that is Andy Carrol. Wish me luck lads!

Regardless of being plagud by imjury and a winger that has never scored? *Pished, so fuck yer typo keech*

Andy Carroll?! Like actually, Andy Carroll?! I think the odds have tricked you into thinking this is a good bet! He will probably only play 2 games as I don't see him and Rooney being in the same team, also Andy Carrolls pretty shite in general!

England aren't being backed this year for a reason, their squad isn't that good compared to the Spanish, French, Germans etc.

Sorry mate, but I firmly believe you have thrown money away there! Good luck though (tu)

I completely understand everyone's thoughts :P. just thinking, Carrols going to start when Rooneys suspended. He will get goals and then they won't be able to drop him. It's worth the risk anyway!

good luck :uk:

After watching Italy today I think Italy have a better chance than I thought!

Agreed mate. They played very well.

Liking Di Rossi as the spare man at the back.

Lol £20 on a player to be top goal scorer and the guy doesn't even start the first game! (tu)

Ano man. Bloody hell. I could not have placed a worse bet. Just gotta hope he comes on as sub and fires in a barrel load