Hahaha taigs

Potdog

Was at a mates house watching the euro's and there was 3 taigs there and they kept going on about the cva not getting passed so obviously the pedo remarks started flying about then we decided to put on south park since there was fuck all on turned out it was this episode you should have seen the squirm when all the bears started laughing and saying it was a advert for celtic park

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3NbXftMm0A

Would love an edited version of this haha :P

May be having financial troubles but atleast we don't touch kids.

Was at a mates house watching the euro's and there was 3 taigs there and they kept going on about the cva not getting passed so obviously the pedo remarks started flying about then we decided to put on south park since there was fuck all on turned out it was this episode you should have seen the squirm when all the bears started laughing and saying it was a advert for celtic park

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=S3NbXftMm0A

Would love an edited version of this haha :P

May be having financial troubles but atleast we don't touch kids.

Do they even Know what CVA stands for?

Shoulda lampard the fuckers with a couple side heeders. Ppfffttt sitting with taig's. THEY ARE THE ENEMY

haha i didn't know the taigs till tonight, They were there when i got there :P after a few beers they kinda started to get on my nerves especially when they were referring to the "Daily record as the daily h**" i was sitting there going are you serious and they were talking about how the article about thompson getting sacked was the papers way of hiding the troubles that were going on down at ibrox....... I sat there in dismay thinking are these cunts serious.