Rangers history will remain with newco

ace1

As topic title. If anyone was in any doubt, Paul Clark has confirmed in a BBC interview that our 140 history will remain. He also confirms that ALL staff contracts, players & backroom etc.. will transfer over to the newco in a plain & simple TUPE manner...

Link to video: BBC Sport - Rangers history will remain with newco - Paul Clark

As topic title. If anyone was in any doubt, Paul Clark has confirmed in a BBC interview that our 140 history will remain. He also confirms that ALL staff contracts, players & backroom etc.. will transfer over to the newco in a plain & simple TUPE manner...

I honestly hope the staff numbers remain the same after they are transferred, the people who work at Ibrox don't deserve to suffer through this.

Good to hear it confirmed though but Clark.

Green is right in the other video. Why couldn't HMRC have told us that wasn't acceptable?

They have knowing for a while what offer they where going to get.

Decision had to be taken at the highest level? They were very quick in getting a statement on their website.

Green is right in the other video. Why couldn't HMRC have told us that wasn't acceptable?

They have knowing for a while what offer they where going to get.

IMO Green knew we would be liquidated and he would pick up a massive, massive club for nxt to nothing. Thats the cynic inside me.

Everyone and their dog should be reminded about celtics change of company in 94.

STV grant was reminded about it yesterday, and surprise surprise, it shut the cunt up.

This doesn't fit their fenian agenda.

Why do we need to remind people of anything. Of course the history remains, it didnt belong to the company in the first place. The history lies with the fans, the ex players/managers, and all the Rangers men who witnessed the good and bad times.

I spoke a few weeks back about the staff being informed on TUPE and it was obvious this would happen.

TUPE requires by law a consultation process so legally it had to be done a few weeks ago as a contingency. It didn't mean it was inevitable. I've handled about a dozen TUPE transfers, so trust me.

It doesnt matter what anyone says, the bbc are at this morning. Geoff webster tweets that he's going to ask jim traynor if the history carrys across, even though it was confirmed yesterday. These fenian scum just cant win their own titles. I hate them 4th class citizens

There's something incredibly sinister about one group of people trying to eradicate the history of another.

It's a bit of ethnic cleansing except this time the ethnics are trying to do the cleansing . People have tried in the past but you can't change history .

Strewth, you muppets were fed shit by SDM for over a decade. Then Whyte came on the scene and you ate more excrement.

Administration follows and it has been a real pantomime. Everyday something new; the idiots and retards on this forum ate even more shit with a kind of naive, simplistic outlook that beggars belief. Then Green came along and you put reason aside and decided that you liked the taste of shit so much you would happily munch on his. Green will finish you for us. Good man!

What is wrong with you people? No other support in the world would have put up with such behaviour from the people who run their club. No other support would have indulged in such a dignity-stripping charade of blaming everyone else on the planet. The truth is so painful you shy away from it. You are all to blame, you all sucked SDM's ass and now your club is choking on shit.

LIQUIDATION!! Yes!!! This bigoted, petulant club will cease to be. History stripped away. Titles removed, assets stripped. Scottish football will survive, and thrive given time to grow without the brain tumour that is Glasgow Rangers. No more will you embarrass Scotland abroad or in England. No more will your hatred of all things non-blue shame Scotland. You are truly Scotland's shame. The piper is calling....time to settle the account.

Rangers destroyed by Green and Whyte (and SDM), Poetic Justice

You are not the people, you never were . Just a group of fans that were happy that their team cheated it's way to titles and a support that embraces the thuggery that goes hand in hand with the corrupt, festering, pestilential, diseased entity that is (soon to be WAS) Rangers. Ciao

LIQUIDATION SHAME LIQUIDATION SHAME

Ya smelly kiddie fiddling cunt tax abuse v child abuse I know wit team I support just like ur catholic church sweep sweep sir David Murray fucked us but Jim torbett fucked uz bhoys

If it comes out Paul Clarks mouth then it must be correct then.

I wouldn't believe a word if he told me water was wet.

As for TUPE, he is correct that the contracts transfer over, but the employees do not need to agree to work with the brand new club/company.

Naismiths interview this morning backed up this stance from Fraser Wishart.