Celtic First to Vote Against

North Rd

If they do get rid of us then the tims could be fucked cause then theres a chance they can vote aainst the tims, mind they need 11-1 to get their way so with or without us tims could be on a one way ticket to being fucked over by the rest of the SPL

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can already see the spin on it though.

"it's big bad rangers fault, if they hadn't needed to be punished the SPL wouldn't be in this mess."

I hope at least one of the clubs who do vote against us drowns and dies a horrible death.

If you spent half as much effort trying to save our own club as you do hoping that every other club is going to suffer, then maybe we would all be in a better place.

Pal

I don't want div 3 no way I'm not cuttings nose off .Keep your enemies close as they say .Battles can be won in top league within a shorter time frame .We will be stronger quicker that way not in Div 3 fuck that

Gloryhunter.

If you spent half as much effort trying to save our own club as you do hoping that every other club is going to suffer, then maybe we would all be in a better place.

Pal

What have you done to save Rangers then? Put in a 15m bid?

of course Celtic were going to vote against us. They can vote against us knowing the rest of the SPL need us and will vote us in. Then lawwell can turn to his bigoted muppet fans and say "well we voted against them"

for what it's worth i hope we get voted back in and then green turns round and tells the SPL to Fucking shove it

I can't believe there are people here who would happily watch a newco in the SPL, as if nothing has happened. Sorry, but I'd like to hold my head up high and look our detractores in the eye, and I'd be unable to under that scenario.

We should be in Division 3. If it were anyone else, outwith the Bheasts, there wouldn't even be a vote on it.

No favour required, thanks all the same.

WATP

of course Celtic were going to vote against us. They can vote against us knowing the rest of the SPL need us and will vote us in. Then lawwell can turn to his bigoted muppet fans and say "well we voted against them"

for what it's worth i hope we get voted back in and then green turns round and tells the SPL to Fucking shove it

I'd like us to vote with the others to end the 11-1 rule and then say fuck the rest of you and go to Div 3, fuck as many up as possible.

I can't believe there are people here who would happily watch a newco in the SPL, as if nothing has happened. Sorry, but I'd like to hold my head up high and look our detractores in the eye, and I'd be unable to under that scenario.

We should be in Division 3. If it were anyone else, outwith the Bheasts, there wouldn't even be a vote on it.

WATP

I really do admire that sort of nobility. The same nobility that has a large, perhaps even overwhelming, proportion of the Rangers fanbase disgusted that their club hasn't paid its debts.

Hearts won't vote for us

No one will. No one likes us. We don't care. We can have three years spending no money, bulking up our bank account. We will be back. Stronger and more hungry than ever. Oh and we will STILL be the most Succesful team in the world.

No one will. No one likes us. We don't care. We can have three years spending no money, bulking up our bank account. We will be back. Stronger and more hungry than ever. Oh and we will STILL be the most Succesful team in the world.

and with the few years we would still be adding to titles won by winning div3 , 2 , 1 titles then spl so they wouldnt get closer to us and we have no debt and young players blooded from within :crabflute:

Pal

:lol: Fantastic.

Alright. I'm going to bite here.

Half as much effort? How much effort in weight does a forum post carry, tell me?

Because I'll tell you right now, the amount of money I spend watching The Rangers, contributing to the RFFF, to the red and black scarves, kits and various other merchandise weighs a thousand times more than a single forum post wishing harm to come to our enemies.

It speaks volumes about you that you question my desire and the amount of time I spend giving thought to the saving of The Rangers. Doing so makes you look like fool. Call yourself a Rangers fan? At a time like this you're questioning others desire to save the club on the basis of a single forum post? How long have you been here, 5 minutes? Get a grip and have some respect. I have every right to express my distaste at those who want to bury our club.

All be in a better place :lol: If it wasn't for those trying to claim one up on other supporters, constantly in-fighting we'd be in a better place.

I really hope we don't waste the next 2 weeks going around cap in hand begging the rest of the spl to vote us back in then they don't do it anyway.

I hope Green and his backers just start looking for a new league to play in right now, can't really see any way we will be in the spl next season so why waste the next 2 weeks which will no doubt be full of uncertaninty just to be told no anyway?

The spl is full of bawbag fans who live in fantasy land, lets give them what they want and sit back and wait for the bomb to drop 6 months down the line and it will.

Just thinking out loud.

If the SPL said the vote is so important and because of the possible ramifications of people voting one way or the other we have decided that the vote should be by secret ballot.

What a fucking carry on that would be.

And would you put it passed them?

so would a points deduction and reduction in lost tv revenue not be a punishment then ?

WATP

The last thing i want is our representative at the meeting standing proudly alone for Rangers while the other 11 are in a fuckin huddle deciding our fate...we should be in that meeting with "Hey pricks the lot of you sit down and listen... we'll fuck everyone of you financially and got to div 3 unless we get SPL with no sanctions" so what's it to be?

Them deciding on where we play is fuckin laughable..

Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I've read the voting will go as follows

For keeping SPL spot -

Kilmarnock

Hearts

Dundee Utd (with protest)

For losing SPL spot -

The Scum

St Johnstone

St Mirren

Caley

Undecided -

Motherwell (say they will need to speak to fans groups)

Aberdeen (Milne clearly wants to vote yes but is scared of his fans)

Hibs

Ross County

If this is the case then only one vote from the undecided teams need to go against us and we lose our place in the SPL so I'd say it's a foregone conclusion.

In fact when you think about it the diddy teams are going to vote us out. Those who are annually at threat of relegation. Another SFL team will give them a buffer for self-preservation.