Charles Green Calls Impromptu Press Conference

Creampuff

You know for weeks people though green was the man. Then walters name came up today and the stufff with ally. Ffs now everyone wants him to go gracefully. Sell and move on. Honestly sometimes I don't know what goes through people's heads at times. Reading that statement was quite good. Still a lot to be found out abt conso, but we had no one else. For walter to come in at this stage in the game is a joke, and no better than the blue jokers and their quarter final of CL bid with empty gingy bootles!

When it comes to selling the club on a year down the line, do you think Green will be looking to sell it to some nice Rangers fans? Of course not, he'll sell to whoever gives him lots of money. For the simple fact that Walter will have the club's best interests at heart, he has to be in charge

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You know for weeks people though green was the man. Then walters name came up today and the stufff with ally. Ffs now everyone wants him to go gracefully. Sell and move on. Honestly sometimes I don't know what goes through people's heads at times. Reading that statement was quite good. Still a lot to be found out abt conso, but we had no one else. For walter to come in at this stage in the game is a joke, and no better than the blue jokers and their quarter final of CL bid with empty gingy bootles!

Difference is mate Walter has with him a certain Jim Mcoll on board.

I think we should be fair with Charles Green. As I see it , he was the only guy to put his neck out there at the final D-Day and so far I cannot judge in him in earnest either way. If he could come to an amicable arrangement with Sir Walter's consortium then maybe we could have a serious comeback and get about the Rhaters who have jumped all over our half shovelled grave.

We have a good hand, in that its season ticket renewal time. No renewals, no money.

If green decides he's staying we won't have any option, no money going into the club could mean no club as we know it. Catch 22.

my brain is fried, anyone make out exactly what this would mean as a whole? Sell but Green keeps a stake in the club?

Could mean anything. Green may own say 10% of the shares if the other investors owned 90% and sold to Walter then Walters consortium would own the company.

We have a good hand, in that its season ticket renewal time. No renewals, no money.

I would like to see Watties plans as it looks like it has been cobbled together over some pasta last night.

I jest of course but we should see the proof of funding going forward from both bids.

my brain is fried, anyone make out exactly what this would mean as a whole? Sell but Green keeps a stake in the club?

4 other investors may sell which could mean each of Walters group purchase 15% each which is basically control of the decisions at 60%. Green keeps his share as he is now speculating where the others might be happy to make a quick no loss profit.

Could mean anything. Green may own say 10% of the shares if the other investors owned 90% and sold to Walter then Walters consortium would own the company.

(tu)

Would be happy with that. I really have nothing against Green, he's done what others weren't willing to do. Would adore Walter controlling the club though

I would like to see Watties plans as it looks like it has been cobbled together over some pasta last night.

I jest of course but we should see the proof of funding going forward from both bids.

Swally i think any bid involving Jim Mccoll would be pretty well sorted for future funding etc. Well i would hope so, we should be self maintaining though. Tbh i was so so about Green but unfortunatley for him Mr Rangers has spoken and its time for him to step aside 4 hours in :lol:

4 other investors may sell which could mean each of Walters group purchase 15% each which is basically control of the decisions at 60%. Green keeps his share as he is now speculating where the others might be happy to make a quick no loss profit.

Would be interested to see what would happen to our newly appointed Murray as chairman

So green does all the hard work and was basically the only one that was willing to put the money up for us and now you want to chuck him in the trash, a lot harsher words have been used, probably from the no yanks no thanks brigade.

Has it also not been said numerous times on here that McColl would not be putting money into the club. I understand that people want Walter to be part of the club, especially after the speech he gave at the 72 dinner a few weeks ago. I think we could be digging a hole by not buying STs, Green might be forced to get rid of top players or sell off individual assets to get his money back.

Park wasn't willing to put up as part of TBK, so what has changed?

Whats your thoughts on this mate?

I don’t have anything against Green really, he just hasn’t done anything to win me over.

Lots of wee things niggling me, another today with naming Hart as a backer, then Hart denying it. Something doesn’t sit right. I’d far rather have Smith in there with McColl, McColl is a great businessman, and had a great record in turning around ailing businesses. Rangers men, but rangers men with a good business brain, not just there as chest thumpers, or for a seat in the directors box.

I’ll be hanging fire on the renewal for the time being, but I can’t see Green sticking around, he’ll play hardball, make a couple of million and wander off into the sunset.

I don't have anything against Green really, he just hasn't done anything to win me over.

Lots of wee things niggling me, another today with naming Hart as a backer, then Hart denying it. Something doesn't sit right. I'd far rather have Smith in there with McColl, McColl is a great businessman, and had a great record in turning around ailing businesses. Rangers men, but rangers men with a good business brain, not just there as chest thumpers, or for a seat in the directors box.

I'll be hanging fire on the renewal for the time being, but I can't see Green sticking around, he'll play hardball, make a couple of million and wander off into the sunset.

Im pretty much the same mate. Green hasnt really done much wrong but there are loads of inconsistent things with him and lots of questions needing answered. We know what we are getting with Walter and co and in Jim Mc we get one of the richest Rangers fans in the world, a great businessman and as you say someone who can turn round business's. Then we have Walter and what else can we say about him lol