Charles Green Calls Impromptu Press Conference

Creampuff

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The heckling of the guy is embarrassing so far he is the only person to put up the cash , well I suppose Millar also did & he was heckled out of the club with those anti American banners which was also an insult to our USA players . I've no knowledge of who is all behind Walters bid but would not surprise me if all the Blue Knights are in there , remember the same guys that could hardly raise a bean between them & proposed to repay debt when we reached quarter finals of the Champions league & O the fans would fund it . Who knows the final outcome but give the guy a chance

The heckling of the guy is embarrassing so far he is the only person to put up the cash , well I suppose Millar also did & he was heckled out of the club with those anti American banners which was also an insult to our USA players . I've no knowledge of who is all behind Walters bid but would not surprise me if all the Blue Knights are in there , remember the same guys that could hardly raise a bean between them & proposed to repay debt when we reached quarter finals of the Champions league & O the fans would fund it . Who knows the final outcome but give the guy a chance

doh

Do a bit of research then, eh?

Swally i think any bid involving Jim Mccoll would be pretty well sorted for future funding etc. Well i would hope so, we should be self maintaining though. Tbh i was so so about Green but unfortunatley for him Mr Rangers has spoken and its time for him to step aside 4 hours in :lol:

I would have to read Walters staement again but I am sure he said these guys are helping the funding the acquisition and never mentioned anything about long term .indeed he said they do not want to own the club.

My initial reaction was ya beauty. then when started looking through his statement again and my reaction was these guys are helping to buy the assets as in a newco.

Walter also mentions that he will bring in his management team to work with him, this again made me think that McColl and co will nto be involved in day to day affairs or funding the running costs of the club.

Whoever is heckling the guy needs there heads looked.Can they not see this could lead to a fantastic kick start for our club. Greens Consortium. Smiths Consortium. All getting their heads together for the benefit of The Rangers.What an oppertunity to take our club forward.

I would have to read Walters staement again but I am sure he said these guys are helping the funding the acquisition and never mentioned anything about long term .indeed he said they do not want to own the club.

My initial reaction was ya beauty. then when started looking through his statement again and my reaction was these guys are helping to buy the assets as in a newco.

Walter also mentions that he will bring in his management team to work with him, this again made me think that McColl and co will nto be involved in day to day affairs or funding the running costs of the club.

i'm of the same opinion - McColl isn't going to throw a wad of cash at Rangers (if he was prepared to do that he would have bought the club himself).