Charles Green Calls Impromptu Press Conference

Creampuff

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate im absolutley buzzing just now i just hope we now all pull in the one direction.

Walter, park, Hart and Mccoll massive Rangers men and with Jim Mc there we have a minted fucker there

Mate, it will be us who decide, remember season tickets still to be bought (tu)

With Walter Smith fronting a consortium of Rangers men, they should own our club. Green said he wants out ASAP well he wouldnt even sit in the owners seat and he could be out.

Under the terms of Green's takeover no single shareholder (or group thereof) would be able to monopolise ownership of our club. More investors means more money, more expertise. Besides, I've had enough of wealthy 'Rangers men' - Craig Whyte put the final nail in the coffin Murray made for us, the Blue Knights were too weak to pull us out.

New Rangers chief executive Charles Green has offered Walter Smith a role as 'chairman of the football board' at Ibrox.

The move came in response to Smith's announcement that he was fronting a rival consortium to buy the club after Rangers' liquidation was confirmed.

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/106280-rangers-crisis-charles-green-claims-he-has-bought-club-in-55m-deal/

Mate, it will be us who decide, remember season tickets still to be bought (tu)

Well if its a concerted effort amongst the majority of us, i will hold of renewing till Walter and co get in. Green maybe good or he maybe bad but he aint no Walter

Mate im absolutley buzzing just now i just hope we now all pull in the one direction.

Walter, park, Hart and Mccoll massive Rangers men and with Jim Mc there we have a minted fucker there

Its the one thing that will unite everyone

But he's already chosen a chairman so he must have some level of power. Do you not think Walter's consortium would want to choose things like that themselves? Just can't see it happening

They probably would but the situation as it stands is Green holds all the aces.

Walter & Co have had months to come in with their bid, we just need to see what Green is going to do and so far he's doing and saying the right things.

He could still turn out to be a cunt right enough.

For avoidance of doubt I would rather have Walter & Co at the helm

Under the terms of Green's takeover no single shareholder (or group thereof) would be able to monopolise ownership of our club. More investors means more money, more expertise. Besides, I've had enough of wealthy 'Rangers men' - Craig Whyte put the final nail in the coffin Murray made for us, the Blue Knights were too weak to pull us out.

The Blue Knights never had Jim Mccoll on board. You are talking a serious businessman here and he started from fuck all in life really. Tbh mate i dont really give a fuck for Green now, my mind and that of a mjority of Rangers fans is get Walters consortium in

Walter & Co have had months to come in with their bid, we just need to see what Green is going to do and so far he's doing and saying the right things.

We have a good hand, in that its season ticket renewal time. No renewals, no money.

I really am not anti-Green, i'm just completely pro-Walter

Fact is, when it comes to it, i'd rather have Walter selling us on than Green. We all know who'd be looking after the club's best interests

I don't really know if Green holds the aces.

Fans can act with their wallets. Green couldn't run a football club if nobody buys season tickets. Would hate it to come to that but if needs be, I think it should be done. Green will have a hell of a time trying to run us should he not sell to Walter. You can't erase that from fans' minds

You know for weeks people though green was the man. Then walters name came up today and the stufff with ally. Ffs now everyone wants him to go gracefully. Sell and move on. Honestly sometimes I don't know what goes through people's heads at times. Reading that statement was quite good. Still a lot to be found out abt conso, but we had no one else. For walter to come in at this stage in the game is a joke, and no better than the blue jokers and their quarter final of CL bid with empty gingy bootles!

You know for weeks people though green was the man. Then walters name came up today and the stufff with ally. Ffs now everyone wants him to go gracefully. Sell and move on. Honestly sometimes I don't know what goes through people's heads at times. Reading that statement was quite good. Still a lot to be found out abt conso, but we had no one else. For walter to come in at this stage in the game is a joke, and no better than the blue jokers and their quarter final of CL bid with empty gingy bootles!

You were saying we were deed earlier on and finished for good. So dont you fucking start.

Most are not anti green, but now a Walter led consortium involving Park and Jim Mccoll are in town im sorry but it could be khalid abdullah that owns us, there is only one consortium the Rangers fans want.