Pro Rangers Rally

D'Artagnan

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assets would be included in the £20m so still a good bit shore of being the £b

But as soon as all this is done and dusted the assets will be appraised again to raise funds for the future and guess what?

They will again be worth over the £100m surprise, surprise.

There will be no spending of anyones wealth as you and I know very well to fund us going forward.

On paper today and on paper when all this shit is completed is a different thing.

I should have said that in my original post.

But as soon as all this is done and dusted the assets will be appraised again to raise funds for the future and guess what?

They will again be worth over the £100m surprise, surprise.

There will be no spending of anyones wealth as you and I know very well to fund us going forward.

On paper today and on paper when all this shit is completed is a different thing.

I should have said that in my original post.

Would they be worth over £100m..........even if they did he would still be short of the magical £B smile.gif

Would they be worth over £100m..........even if they did he would still be short of the magical £B smile.gif

I will lend him some to make it up then. :rolleyes:

You know what I mean though, the assets were before and it depends who you get to appraise them, doesn't it? :dry:

Christ our fans were booing the man as he bought our club. What chance does he have? We've already seen it on here to an extent. The minute Smiths name came out then Green magically transformed into sometype of super villain in somes eyes.

[/quote

Not my eyes mate and nor for so many others that would prefer Smith involved in some capacity.

But can you blame so many fans for not trusting Green for what has happened to us in last 12months

And please would some people stop saying Green saved us ffs ...................We are in liquidation........................Hes done an ok job thus far to stabilise the situation but some of you are over glamourising his status IMO

If Green is up to no good then McCoist needs to resign, address the fans about what exactly is going on behind the scenes, then we can unite from there and try to push through Walter's consortium's bid.

Until anything like that happens I will be buying a season ticket and Green has my backing as he has done everything he said he would do this far.

How Far are Follow Follow going to push it will they not be happy till our club is dead.

Pro Rangers Rally my arse.

What have follow follow done to you mate.Just about every post theres a dig about them .

Is seems to be your beef.

Cant you see there just Rangers Fans with a different opinion than you but you make them sound like there the enemy.Thats pish.

Green gets my backing and will continue to do so until Walter makes a decent enough offer thats maybe acceptable to Green.

Ideally both together would be better but dont think thats going to happen but if your going to ask me in 6months who would you trust at the helm of our club ,then Walter and wealthy Rangers fans would get my vote every day...

FFS dingbat at his old tricks again. Not who we want, so throw the rattle out of the pram. It beggars belief. This guy green, like him or not, saaved our club. Took the chance and tried to get a cva. It never happen, so newco was instigated. So did walter just wait until "the bad guy green" set up a newco, as he didn't want to ruin his own reputation. But now newco happened, they want to ride in on horses and proclaim to be the saviours. Have a word with yourself dingbat, you fuccked up millers bid, and your stupid comments made again today on radio shows you really are out of touch. If we don't buy tickets it will hurt green. FFS it will hurt the club you proclaim to love. Wake up dingbat, its not ur club, you don't and never will speak for me! So in an old glasgow slang, belt the fuck up!

D'Art, by saying that you have triggered RM's Follow Follow obsession.

Pretty sad tbh M.

But I take on board some of the more constructive objections and can see where some people are coming from.

But the lines I guess have to be drawn and I am in the Walter camp 100% because I believe that to be the best option for the club.

Pretty sad tbh M.

But I take on board some of the more constructive objections and can see where some people are coming from.

But the lines I guess have to be drawn and I am in the Walter camp 100% because I believe that to be the best option for the club.

Aye it's sad, but it's been that way for some time.

I back Walter too, not because I have anything against Green, just because for the first time in this sorry episode somebody I know I can trust to do the best for Rangers is on the scene.

Aye it's sad, but it's been that way for some time.

I back Walter too, not because I have anything against Green, just because for the first time in this sorry episode somebody I know I can trust to do the best for Rangers is on the scene.

Ditto.