Pro Rangers Rally

D'Artagnan

Here we go FF, TBK and RST trying to fuk up another deal.

Do I trust Green implicitly - no.

Neither do I trust Murray, Park nor MCColl who all sat back and watched this happen.

Fork out the asking price if you want the club.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the point the organiser was making Dude is that they dont want banners/placards etc with "Green Out" or anything like that. They want to promote the Walter bid in a positive light without defamation towards Green and all he has done.

That would be impossible it's choosing one over another hence get the other out!

Yesterday was a good day in that our clubs safety was finalised and hardly anyone even celebrated that fact..it was kinda taken away with Walter's bid..a rally is a bad idea, we are in a comfortable position now so we should leave the powers that be i.e Green get on with it, if he sells to Walter then fine i'm more than happy with that, but leave them to do it without arranging rallies :21:

TBK's never had the money, these guys do....a huge difference.

I'll support rangers in the best interests of the club and i think my stance will be in the best interests of the club..each to there own.

Well if they do have the money, they do not need a rally to put pressure on Green to sell. All they need is a chequebook and a pen.

Do the cunts just think everytime they want something hold a protest? Throwing the toys out the pram like a spoiled brat.

Greens saved us, he's willig to let Smith and co join his consortium, giving Smith a high role. But hey, lets kick Green in the balls and tell him to gtf.

doh

If ever a thread exposed what is wrong with our support it is this one !

A bit of info about the "Walter Rally" and people are on it like a rash citing others for having "personal interests" based on their OWN historical "personal interests" !

Is it "Rangers first" or a portion of haggis pakora and a club tie and blazer to boot ?

If people dont buy season tickets en masse the money they save could be put towards a deposit for a nice wee flat in the new Main Stand housing development next year.

I wonder how much 'The Blue Room Penthouse' would fetch.

I fancy one in the East Wing to be honest.

I might also get a wee semi at Auchenhowie Drive.

That would mark me out as a real fan.

Be careful what you wish for

Well if they do have the money, they do not need a rally to put pressure on Green to sell. All they need is a chequebook and a pen.

Maybe i am wrong but i will presume you haven't accumlated great wealth in your life, mccoll is a billionare for a reason and it's not paying figures that are plucked out the air at a press conference for football clubs....

Do the cunts just think everytime they want something hold a protest? Throwing the toys out the pram like a spoiled brat.

Greens saved us, he's willig to let Smith and co join his consortium, giving Smith a high role. But hey, lets kick Green in the balls and tell him to gtf.

doh

Why do they not hold a rally in Edinburgh and protest against scumbag Murray who has played his part in our downfall.

Green has done nothing wrong, simply usurped by the better man....

Bullshit. If Green has done nothing wrong then he should be allowed to go about his business.

A better man would not try and manipulate the fans into ousting said non-wrongdoer. He would simply thank the man for his services and pay him fair compensation.

This is not Walter I am talking about here I should mention, but his backers.

Maybe i am wrong but i will presume you haven't accumlated great wealth in your life, mccoll is a billionare for a reason and it's not paying figures that are plucked out the air at a press conference for football clubs....

Not yet :pipe:

Bullshit. If Green has done nothing wrong then he should be allowed to go about his business.

A better man would not try and manipulate the fans into ousting said non-wrongdoer. He would simply thank the man for his services and pay him fair compensation.

This is not Walter I am talking about here I should mention, but his backers.

Walter is the chairman if you criticise one you criticise all.

You are very naive mate, seem nice enough but very naive.

So let me get this straight

This "rally" is really a protest march to attempt to force Rangers current owner to hand it over for a pittance to a bunch of folk who haven't even been fully identified yet, and who's plans remain a secret.?

It is also to push folk to with-hold ST money to the club.

Walters mob get the club for a song.

RST get their blazers and a comfy seat on the board.

Green, the only man to put money into the club, gets shafted.

All sounds very honourable to me.

So honourable in fact, if I were Charles Green, I'd sit back and let the club die from lack of funds before I'd give in. He'll get his cash back from the assets sale later when the season has started.

Green has named a fair price. If Walters mob want the club, then go negotiate it and buy the club fairly and squarely.

Using mafia tactics to blackmail Green into selling for buttons is a disgrace, and most certainly not the Rangers way.

If they'll manipulate the media to shaft Green, they'll manipulate the media to shaft us.

More smoke and mirrors.

and none of it is to do with Football.

Being a success at one type of business does not mean you will alwyas have success.

See Vince Mcmahon and the XFL.

Guys are just getting on with supporting Rangers...have you still chosen to stop ?

No General i am in to the end just like i have been for over 50 years. Did i hit a nerve about talking about your Daddy in Edinburgh who is your God and defended him no matter what he has done.

Walter is the chairman if you criticise one you criticise all.

You are very naive mate, seem nice enough but very naive.

It would surprise me very little if Walter too has been at the hands of some manipulation. This all seems very un-Walter like to me.

This is just astounding. Rather than get behind the new owner we have some spitting the dummy.

For anyone to say this is not anti green is ridiculous, now im not saying I wouldn't love Walter back however Green and Khan have both said they would welcome him with Open arms as well as any other investors from his group. Its simple if you want to safeguard the club then get involved, simply asking a man on the day he's purchased the club to "step aside" for an extra £500k is hardly being serious.

And another thing, we know next to nothing about this bid other than the names of three people involved and just because we have a legend as the spokesman/front we're all supposed to jump ship and blindly follow, im sorry but that sort of naive thinking of not questioning the people in charge will have us back up to our necks in it.

For me Green has done nothing wrong, in fact he has been pretty consistently open and honest with us about his intentions and for that reason I will not be attending.

I attended the march on hampden because I felt that was a justified and had us uniting for a common goal at last, this I feel will be detrimental and destructive.

It's simple if Walter and his backers want the club either join green as he's pretty graciously offered or pay him a decent figure for his efforts (and what now looks like av forthcoming struggle)

Walter and Mccoll will be better for Rangers than anyone lese who have been involved for many years.

Walter yes I agree but what makes you certain about any other big player in this?

Money men do not splash the cash, thats why they have got it, they are all the same.

If it was all about love of Rangers ( Walter and Ally do of course and so not included in this statement) why don't they all get together then?

They won't because its all about power and money mate, always has been and always will be imo.