Pro Rangers Rally

D'Artagnan

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If both parties united, with Green at the helm of the business (and not that pauper p murray!) with Walter at the helm of footballing matters. All the investment pooled, would show integrity and a winning formulae.

Maybe we should be having a rally for a union and NOT a division, with division being a very taig and Salmondite tactic!

I agree 100% (tu)

Fair comments and my heart says Walter but I do not trust McColl or Park and I am worried about Murray pulling the strings.

That said if they can meet Green's asking price or negotiate a mutually beneficial deal then let them 'pony up'.

If not then let them 'shut up'.

Absolutely.. Looks like the support are for the club now and not the "Rangers Men".. If they want to put in the cash.. Have a larger consortium.. or pay 20 million for Rangers.. We could all start believing.. We don't even know who else is in this group.. Walter is a legend.. No doubt.. But has been very quiet today.. Despite being offered publicly the Chairman of football

Then why is it pro one camp or the other? This rally whilst not 'anti green' is quite simply anti green.

What isn't anti green about a protest saying 'we dont want your money, we want this other guys, even though you're the one who put it up when it was needed' I mean how could that ever be construed as anti green?

Shut up when Rangers fans have been fucked about for so long and a legend like walter come sin and wants to buy Rangers and eventually get the fans involved how can we say no we're going with some guy who has admitted he's here to make money and he will be gone in a year. Walter doesn't want anything out of it, his consortium will put money in. And we don't have to worry about if they have the money or not because jim McColl is on the richest guys in Scotland if not the richest.<div><br></div><div><br></div>

So the same people so vehemently opposed to one person owning the club, want one person to own the club?

Fuck off RST and take your 50 members with you.

One person is not owning the club though, so whats your probelm?

Walter McColl and Park are the main men and then there are other scottish business men involved.

Doesn't sound like one man owning the club.

Get a grip of yourself, giving me a wanker emotion because you disagree.

Why not state your case? FFS.

Think back to when Miller walked away.. Due to a minority of the support.. Holding up their "go home" banners..Fecking embarrassing.. "Oh I want to buy your debt ridden club.. em na feck aff to America".. Think of the despair when we thought there was no buyer with enough cash.. Think of your relief when Green gave a shit.. HMRC wouldn't agree his CVA.. They want the individuals who owed them money to pay up.. My thinking from 14th February.. But not Greens fault.. Think of us all moving on after the meeting on Thursday morning to support the club.. Then all hell breaks loose and Walter and co have as yet failed to give CG a minimum of at least 10million.. Walter accepting the chairman post he was offered publicly.. I would never give you wanker emotion.. but you are a :wanker: Rangers have hundreds of thousands of fans who want a team on the park.. Case stated

Think back to when Miller walked away.. Due to a minority of the support.. Holding up their "go home" banners..Fecking embarrassing.. "Oh I want to buy your debt ridden club.. em na feck aff to America".. Think of the despair when we thought there was no buyer with enough cash.. Think of your relief when Green gave a shit.. HMRC wouldn't agree his CVA.. They want the individuals who owed them money to pay up.. My thinking from 14th February.. But not Greens fault.. Think of us all moving on after the meeting on Thursday morning to support the club.. Then all hell breaks loose and Walter and co have as yet failed to give CG a minimum of at least 10million.. Walter accepting the chairman post he was offered publicly.. I would never give you wanker emotion.. but you are a :wanker: Rangers have hundreds of thousands of fans who want a team on the park.. Case stated

Charles Green has done nothing but lied to us, if he hadn't got us TBK would of.

Do you think CG should be getting £10m from Walter and co? If so, you are a lost cause.

Why would Walter accept a chairman post from Green, a man who has lied to Rangers fans and is solely in it to make money. A man who Ally doesnt like.

Charles Green has done nothing but lied to us, if he hadn't got us TBK would of.

Do you think CG should be getting £10m from Walter and co? If so, you are a lost cause.

Why would Walter accept a chairman post from Green, a man who has lied to Rangers fans and is solely in it to make money. A man who Ally doesnt like.

Lied about what.. TBK want 40 million from the fans.. em that includes me.. To run the club.. And maintain their 60k salaries

Em at least 10 million cause thats what they put in with 5.5 million to buy.. 2 million for admin re bid.. 2.5 million re fees etc.. you fecking think that all came free

Lied about what.. Ally has confirmed he's not walking

i will be there but i am hopeful that mr green will be convinced to sell by Malcolm Murray and any other Rangers fans..i.e. the Glenmuir family etc...if any bears does not want the SWS consortium to go through, then they are not interested in the best interests of our club...this is our carpe diem moment....We Must!!!!!!!! Seize The Day!!!!!

i will be there but i am hopeful that mr green will be convinced to sell by Malcolm Murray and any other Rangers fans..i.e. the Glenmuir family etc...if any bears does not want the SWS consortium to go through, then they are not interested in the best interests of our club...this is our carpe diem moment....We Must!!!!!!!! Seize The Day!!!!!

If there are 45000 fans there.. I will back the SWS consortium 100%.. I wont be there though

Lied about what.. TBK want 40 million from the fans.. em that includes me.. To run the club.. And maintain their 60k salaries

Em at least 10 million cause thats what they put in with 5.5 million to buy.. 2 million for admin re bid.. 2.5 million re fees etc.. you fecking think that all came free

Serious?

2.5m re fees? Lol. More like 500k, 2m for admin re bid? What you on about?

Lied about 20 investors, lied about Hart being involved, lied about his relationship with Ally being fine, lied that all players will be transferred to the newco, lied he'll make £30m for Rangers by the end of July.

The Ally fiasco aside he has lied that he had 20 investors and that he had Ian Harte "on board".

Furthermore going back to the Ally fiasco....perhaps you should have a wee word with Fury - Chris - as to whats going on at Ibrox re Ally/Green & the players.

Churlish Dude.

If you study Walter's statement he only agreed to join this new consortium if giving the clubs to the fans was unconditional.

Im not going there to support the RST... Im going there to support Rangers.

D'art. Please PM me details of this as I want to support our club. Thanks.

If both parties united, with Green at the helm of the business (and not that pauper p murray!) with Walter at the helm of footballing matters. All the investment pooled, would show integrity and a winning formulae.

Maybe we should be having a rally for a union and NOT a division, with division being a very taig and Salmondite tactic!

When you learn how tae spell Hateley, I'll take ye seriously.

One person is not owning the club though, so whats your probelm?

Walter McColl and Park are the main men and then there are other scottish business men involved.

Doesn't sound like one man owning the club.

No one person from the Green consortium owns the club. Or do you know different?

Might fly over for the rally. I hear they're planning on giving out free jaffa cakes. :craphead:

By all means support the WS led consortium but only after they 'show us the money'. So far all we have is talk and speculation in the media. In fact it's partly the use of the media which fuels my belief that mini is somehow part of this group again. You remember him 'the bidder with no money'.

If McColl + Park are genuine then let them buy the club from Green. At that juncture a rally in support of the new owners would be totally appropriate and I suspect be well supported. With or without the jaffa cakes. :anguish:

Because they know this so called die hard would NEVER put up the cash, because he does NOT love our club. If he did, it would have been paid already. I would have, if I had his reputed wealth!

All stinks to high heaven. The timing of their intervention was a disgrace, a tactic worthy of the taig minded or at least the Whyte minded! Yeah, let's wheel in Walter, starve Green out and we will get it for a song!

Immoral to say the least! FFS. let us learn the lesson!

Well considering the offer was in excess of what Green paid for the club ...the are hardly getting it for a song are they ? Or did Green get it for less than a song and Walter has to offer a whole album ?

Furthermore Green is on record as saying he is only here to make money from Rangers. This offer from the new consortium allows him to do just that and in quick time too. So what your problem ?