Pro Rangers Rally

D'Artagnan

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its quite clear Dude that the lines are being drawn. With no disrespect to Charels Green - I trust Walter more - the guy has bled Rangers and a history an cv behind him that no-one else can match.

not really sure you would have to justify why you want smith in to an actual Rangers fan....

You would make an awful negotiater…. :lol:

Why should Green negotiate? He's put up the cash and done the hard work so it's rightfully his.

Yes it would be nice if Walter and co bought it from him but there's no way in hell I'm going to be putting pressure on Green to sell after he's saved our club.

If they want it so much then pay the man, or invest and join the board, or else let him get on with his job as the new CEO of Rangers.

We've had enough distractions over the past year, a power struggle putting the fans in the middle is the last thing we need.

Why should Green negotiate? He's put up the cash and done the hard work so it's rightfully his.

Yes it would be nice if Walter and co bought it from him but there's no way in hell I'm going to be putting pressure on Green to sell after he's saved our club.

If they want it so much then pay the man, or invest and join the board, or else let him get on with his job as the new CEO of Rangers.

We've had enough distractions over the past year, a power struggle putting the fans in the middle is the last thing we need.

Why will he negotiate..wait and see..... :)

I'm not buy a season ticket until Walter is at the club, i buy 3. No one that has went with me for the last twenty odd year is either...their are plenty more like me....green knows if he doesn't have the fans he is fucked.

I don't mind charles green at all but a better offer has come along, IMO, and i will back that.

Have a rep for that.

not really sure you would have to justify why you want smith in to an actual Rangers fan....

yes thats it, I'm really a tim. :rolleyes:

I've made this offer before and I'll happily make it again. Meet me for a beer. I'll quite happily prove I'm not a tim.

I'm not buy a season ticket until Walter is at the club, i buy 3. No one that has went with me for the last twenty odd year is either...their are plenty more like me....green knows if he doesn't have the fans he is fucked.

I don't mind charles green at all but a better offer has come along, IMO, and i will back that.

OMG what a thought .......................and maybe the fans need to take a step back and realise if the club does not get the season ticket money then the club is fucked. Only reason I have not had money paid is waiting to see what Div we are in and waiting to see if they will keep prices the same, for making payment.

I think its quite clear Dude that the lines are being drawn. With no disrespect to Charels Green - I trust Walter more - the guy has bled Rangers and a history an cv behind him that no-one else can match.

And i completely understand that. However to pass this off as anything other than 'anti green' is nonsense.

The simple fact is it is a protest by Rangers fans to show that we don't want green, we want walter. That is Anti green.

cmon the anti RST stuff is so fucking boring and disrespectful mate .These guys love Rangers just like you and me.They just dont share the same opinion as us but theres no need to make it personal

and that applies to Swally and others

The RST have bumped there gums about how one man must not own the club. Then when one they like appears (TBK) they jump into bed with them. TBK vanished and all of a sudden its 'fan ownership or nothing' 'Yanks go home' etc. Then Smith appears. All of a sudden the RST instantly do another 180 and change their stance. Don't buy season tickets, wilfully harm the club. But seemingly thats pro Rangers.

So if Walter now took up the offer to become Chairman from Green who's bid would you back then?

Bearing in mind you have not seen the bid you say is better as nobody has, are you just following Walter?

I love Walter to bits but lets wait and see the business side of things first for once in bids before we make our minds up.

Walter should become head of the club in any outcome in my opinion and I hope thats the case.

Yes in Germany different mindset and culture. I have alwasy been of the impression that fan representation on the board or as club owners would be a disaster , just look at the self interest that shines through from a number of different parties.

Is it not still the case that in Germany if the supporters want to own a club and the present owner refuses to sell to them.......said owner gets shot at dawn?

Or did I imagine that? :rolleyes:

OMG what a thought .......................and maybe the fans need to take a step back and realise if the club does not get the season ticket money then the club is fucked. Only reason I have not had money paid is waiting to see what Div we are in and waiting to see if they will keep prices the same, for making payment.

the club won't be fucked if it's sold...which it will be.....

Is it not still the case that in Germany if the supporters want to own a club and the present owner refuses to sell to them.......said owner gets shot at dawn?

Or did I imagine that? :rolleyes:

I believe its the rules that clubs in the bundesliga have to be 51% fan owned. Not sure if they still shoot dissenters at dawn though...

Well that's your prerogative but IMO you are going to be doing more harm than good.

By adopting this attitude I fear we are going to have another Blue Knights vs Duff and Phelps scenario where the 'Rangers men', spurred on by the goodwill of the fans, will offer a pittance and expect Green to hand the club over as if it is their divine right.

I think the club would be much better off if everyone got behind the new owner, invested in season tickets, and let them get on with the job they came here to do.

Or, if the 'Rangers men' really want the club and really have it at heart then for God's sake buy the man out fair and square.

So if Walter now took up the offer to become Chairman from Green who's bid would you back then?

Bearing in mind you have not seen the bid you say is better as nobody has, are you just following Walter?

I love Walter to bits but lets wait and see the business side of things first for once in bids before we make our minds up.

Walter should become head of the club in any outcome in my opinion and I hope thats the case.

Walter and Mccoll will be better for Rangers than anyone lese who have been involved for many years.

And i completely understand that. However to pass this off as anything other than 'anti green' is nonsense.

The simple fact is it is a protest by Rangers fans to show that we don't want green, we want walter. That is Anti green.

I think the point the organiser was making Dude is that they dont want banners/placards etc with "Green Out" or anything like that. They want to promote the Walter bid in a positive light without defamation towards Green and all he has done.

Well that's your prerogative but IMO you are going to be doing more harm than good.

By adopting this attitude I fear we are going to have another Blue Knights vs Duff and Phelps scenario where the 'Rangers men', spurred on by the goodwill of the fans, will offer a pittance and expect Green to hand the club over as if it is their divine right.

I think the club would be much better off if everyone got behind the new owner, invested in season tickets, and let them get on with the job they came here to do.

Or, if the 'Rangers men' really want the club and really have it at heart then for God's sake buy the man out fair and square.

burn the witch.

You can't talk sense like that here. You'll be getting called a tim next. :sherlock:

I think the point the organiser was making Dude is that they dont want banners/placards etc with "Green Out" or anything like that. They want to promote the Walter bid in a positive light without defamation towards Green and all he has done.

Christ our fans were booing the man as he bought our club. What chance does he have? We've already seen it on here to an extent. The minute Smiths name came out then Green magically transformed into sometype of super villain in somes eyes.

TBK's never had the money, these guys do....a huge difference.

I'll support rangers in the best interests of the club and i think my stance will be in the best interests of the club..each to there own.

Christ our fans were booing the man as he bought our club. What chance does he have? We've already seen it on here to an extent. The minute Smiths name came out then Green magically transformed into sometype of super villain in somes eyes.

Green has done nothing wrong, simply usurped by the better man....