Kilmarnock Football Suporters Ass. Statement 16th June 2012

North Rd

They should all be on the end of a boycott, Booler. If the "family club" of unwashed mankys choose to do so then fine, that's with their club and their interests.

However, should they also carry out a boycott it will only weaken all these club's financial positions much to our delight.

I would be very disappointed though if anyone did go against the boycott, as difficult for some as it may be, because these fans and chairman really need to feel the strength of the Rangers support.

I wouldn't wish what we have all went through over the last 4 months on ANYBODY... except 11 and possibly more Scottish clubs.

So let's petition the club to show the away matches at Ibrox, all pay £10 and buy a burger, drink etc. that way The Rangers get the money and the others don't.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So let's petition the club to show the away matches at Ibrox, all pay £10 and buy a burger, drink etc. that way The Rangers get the money and the others don't.

I've said this for a while. Don't know what the rules are regarding live beam-backs but if we can do it then it seems a no-brainer to me.

said it before and i'll say it again....knock the diddy teams on their arses and goto Div3.

I wish CG would stop giving them the ability to feel big, give them the two fingers and watch as the league crumbles.

Using RangersTV for the coverage, this would be a good idea and one I've always had in mind.

The only possible block of this I can think of would be the additional cost of running Ibrox on these match-days. There may be no difference at all and in that case it should be looked at should a boycott happen.

The Rangers will survive administration and even liquidation.

Killie and the other diddy clubs won't.

What their daft fans say is irrelevant. Their chairmen won't make a vote that will decimate their income.

The fans can jump up and down, or stamp their feet all they want.

I just hope they all these clubs remember that they killed their own club when it goes tits up.

I'm not willing to listen to us being blamed for the death of several SPL football clubs if they start tumbling. They aren't getting our money because they didn't want it.

I just hope they all these clubs remember that they killed their own club when it goes tits up.

I'm not willing to listen to us being blamed for the death of several SPL football clubs if they start tumbling. They aren't getting our money because they didn't want it.

Shhhhhhhhhh don't tell it like it is.

Rangers-hey spl chairmen I want to help you get between 1 and 3 million quid!

Spl chairmen-nah we want to be dead cos we don't like your beliefs.......em.....em .....I mean sporting integrity.

Utter bigots.

Is everyone just making statements now for the sake of it?

I think I might release one as well, it'd be more relevant than half te other shite thats being released.

The following is a statement on behalf of Canadian Back-Bacon, plc.

"No-one likes us......I don't care."

Fuck the lot of them. :sherlock:

Here endeth the statement on behalf of Canadian Back-Bacon, plc.

A source close to Rangers (me) releaed this statement earlier today. " We don't give a fuck what you diddy teams think, if you dont vote us in then we will meet you on the way back up from the bottom, Fuck you and all your followers"

The following is a statement on behalf of Canadian Back-Bacon, plc.

"No-one likes us......I don't care."

Fuck the lot of them. :sherlock:

Here endeth the statement on behalf of Canadian Back-Bacon, plc.

Ah, but...I heard:

"The views expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the views of Candian Back Bacon PLC as a whole or any part thereof, and are not intended nor should they constitute a GIRFUY or any other advice."

:sherlock:

P.s I hope next year on our way to league cup and scottish cup glory (provided we aren't banned) we get nothing but SPHell teams. Pumping the unwashed in both finals.

Div 3 is the place to be in Scottish football.

The Rangers will survive administration and even liquidation.

Killie and the other diddy clubs won't.

What their daft fans say is irrelevant. Their chairmen won't make a vote that will decimate their income.

The fans can jump up and down, or stamp their feet all they want.

Some Chairmen may see their clubs are going to be boycotted by the Rangers support anyway, so our money would not really be a loss to them, whether we're in the SPL or not.

This may see them try to get their own fans on side, and could see them vote us out.

I hope so. Division 3 for this Bear.

I am guessing they will now try and throw us in Division 1. I would love us to say no, we want to go to Division 3.

Why not take Division 1.......................and make sure we don't win it until at least 1 SPL club goes into liquidation?

According to ESPN, Kilmarnock managed an average attendance figure of 5,537 last season. Seemingly Rugby Park has a capacity of 18,128 (wiki).

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/attendance/_/league/sco.1/scottish-premier-league?cc=5739

Without the sky deal and our travelling support, the grim reality will hit home...without us they're f*cked.

According to ESPN, Kilmarnock managed an average attendance figure of 5,537 last season. Seemingly Rugby Park has a capacity of 18,128 (wiki).

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/attendance/_/league/sco.1/scottish-premier-league?cc=5739

Without the sky deal and our travelling support, the grim reality will hit home...without us they're f*cked.

Their chairman reckons it could take as little as 6 months.

I hope he gets tae find out he was correct.