Anti-Rangers march through Glasgow: WITH POSTER

Ricky_

http://www.facebook.com/events/193651927427900/

SPL fans are trying to organise a march for all other SPL teams to stand shoulder to shoulder and march from George Square to Hampden in protest of RFC gaining entry to the SPL :lol:

this might be the funniest one yet. Celtic fans and Jambo fans pals for a day. Aberdonians making the 4 hour journey to walk through the gorbals. Sounds like a fun day out :craphead:

----------------

here is the events official poster. They request anyone with access to a printer be kind enough to run off a few copies and stick them up down your local

2dhfqkj.jpg

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who goes to another away game ever again is a fucking traitor who cares more about himself than about Rangers the Rangers fans should not give another penny to these cunts who are trying to kill us some people kid themselves on that the Jambo's are our "cousins" are they fuck they want us to die as much as any other club search for a fans forum of every club in the SPL and I bet half the pages will be about us and how they can destroy us.

Go to any away game against any of the current SPL teams = Selfish traitor

Who's trying to organise this? and who is Jackie Flynn and Connor Mailley who back it up?

no idea mate, i just took a sneak peek onto a couple of forums of other clubs fans forums, just to see what the general opinion was in terms of the TV deal, if any of these diddy clubs have any clue as to how much they stand to lose, or if they just point-blank don't care about their own club and want us out (it's the latter btw) and i seen a hibs fan posting this facebook group on other fans boards to try and get some backing behind it. Nearly pished myself laughing. Rangers have united Scottish Football fans.... nobel peace prize for Craig Whyte? :sherlock:

no idea mate, i just took a sneak peek onto a couple of forums of other clubs fans forums, just to see what the general opinion was in terms of the TV deal, if any of these diddy clubs have any clue as to how much they stand to lose, or if they just point-blank don't care about their own club and want us out (it's the latter btw) and i seen a hibs fan posting this facebook group on other fans boards to try and get some backing behind it. Nearly pished myself laughing. Rangers have united Scottish Football fans.... nobel peace prize for Craig Whyte? :sherlock:

It seems to come from Andrew Dickson, his face is on the link in your original post..INTERESTING guy for Gers fans! :wanker:

It is just getting extremely pathetic and tiresome now, Div 3 maybe, 60 league titles first, erm without a doubt.

:uk:

Anyone who goes to another away game ever again is a fucking traitor who cares more about himself than about Rangers the Rangers fans should not give another penny to these cunts who are trying to kill us some people kid themselves on that the Jambo's are our "cousins" are they fuck they want us to die as much as any other club search for a fans forum of every club in the SPL and I bet half the pages will be about us and how they can destroy us.

Go to any away game against any of the current SPL teams = Selfish traitor

not never again FFS. the whole of next season at least. in a few years time, when wer stronger than ever and fighting for the title, the team will need our support on the road

Anybody seen this??

http://www.facebook.com/events/193651927427900/

they are trying to organise a march for all other SPL teams to stand shoulder to shoulder and march from George Square to Hampden in protest of RFC gaining entry to the SPL :lol:

this might be the funniest one yet. Celtic fans and Jambo fans pals for a day. Aberdonians making the 4 hour journey to walk through the gorbals. Sounds like a fun day out :craphead:

I've already just taken the liberty of posting abuse on it

Right see the Fucking Numbnuts thats trying to orginise this are the exact same kind of fucking bawbags that have been trying to suck up the Portugese arses just because their Irish Rhebel country got humped.

Awe the Irish are jumping aboot wi Portugal taps oon. Makes me sick .

Albafueria Loyal. Be hame soon.Wan of them treid tae have a bit of good old C-----c Craich last night.

Told him to fuck off with his Irish Limerick pish .

Fuck the C---S

Comments on the Facebook page are hilarious. I think i'll go.

"This could be the first time in history when rival supporters stand shoulder to shoulder in the same cause, history in the making and I for one will be proudly wearing my Morton shirt"

:mutley:

Hilarious :lol:

Let them do their walks. They'll be walking outside Ibrox next season begging us to come back once their Sky contract gives them a measly share of the money compared to what they are getting now.

Let's see how many of them go bust with caps in hand then.