Ally Statement

Hve known Fraser for some 20 years and he is very rarely right.....and this is not an out and out liquidation scenario.

Of course employees may decide to accept a newco's offer of employment, they cannot be forced to.

In scenarios where an employer company is wound up by the court on the grounds that it is

unable to pay its debts, TUPE Regulations 4 and 7 will not apply. On the granting of a

winding-up order, an employee’s employment contract is deemed to have been terminated

and NIF insolvency and redundancy payments shall be due to such employees

I still can't figure out why we didn't use the Ken Bates escape route.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally has been magnificent as a spokesman for our club, however I still think that he would have been sacked (and deservedly so) if it was not for administration. He lost a 15 pt lead and put out of 4 cup competitions before it.

I hope that when we recover from this that he is a director of football or a fans rep on the board.

Ally has been magnificent as a spokesman for our club, however I still think that he would have been sacked (and deservedly so) if it was not for administration. He lost a 15 pt lead and put out of 4 cup competitions before it.

I hope that when we recover from this that he is a director of football or a fans rep on the board.

Why even bring that up right now?

Of course employees may decide to accept a newco's offer of employment, they cannot be forced to.

In scenarios where an employer company is wound up by the court on the grounds that it is

unable to pay its debts, TUPE Regulations 4 and 7 will not apply. On the granting of a

winding-up order, an employee’s employment contract is deemed to have been terminated

I still can't figure out why we didn't use the Ken Bates escape route.

is the oldco actually wound up though?

fuck off you moron

is the oldco actually wound up though?

The transfer to newco has been completed oldco is a shell with the alleged payment for assets in the account.

BDO will complete the liquidation process, they have far reaching powers that can have a look at the legality of the asset sale along with everything else.

This isn't the situation we are in though. We are not being wound up by the court. The sale of the business and assets was from an administration, not a liquidation. If you quote regulations, make sure they are in point. (tu)

Piss off

The transfer to newco has been completed oldco is a shell with the alleged payment for assets in the account.

technically it's not 'wound up' though, is it? isn't it still in administration, and likely to be until a few court cases are resolved?

oh right u know better that legal advice huh.

Mibbe your peeved someone posted an article before you lol

Apparently he must know better because he is right, unfortunate as it is. TUPE does allow you to stay with your old employer if there is still a job for you. In an admin/liquidation event there is no old employer but you still have the right not to transfer to the newco. Its entirely up to you, once u agree to transfer the terms and conditions stay the same BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO

I read TUPE and spoke to a PFA rep, players or any employee cannot be forced to cross over to newco, it is a liquidation event not an administration one, the law is clear unfortunately for us, the newco doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Its not about being forced it about Loyalty to Rangers.

I dont see your angle at all in this post no ones disputing the law only the loyalty of players that Rangers have made very wealthy men.

This isn't the situation we are in though. We are not being wound up by the court. The sale of the business and assets was from an administration, not a liquidation. If you quote regulations, make sure they are in point. (tu)

The point is very simple and straight forward liquidators appointed by HMRC are doing what HMRC appointed them to do and will continue to do so, they have the power to overturn sales and recover property and assets.

The liquidation is forced on us by HMRC, hiding from the fact won't make it go away or alter the fact that TUPE does not apply irrespective of what Charlie or D&P claim, both having been found to be economical with the truth on previous occasions.

Just how economical with that truth may become a lot clearer after the irrelevant one makes his position known.

The point is very simple and straight forward liquidators appointed by HMRC are doing what HMRC appointed them to do and will continue to do so, they have the power to overturn sales and recover property and assets.

The liquidation is forced on us by HMRC, hiding from the fact won't make it go away or alter the fact that TUPE does not apply irrespective of what Charlie or D&P claim, both having been found to be economical with the truth on previous occasions.

Just how economical with that truth may become a lot clearer after the irrelevant one makes his position known.

in your opinion what can whyte do now i thought a newco removed him from the picture?

I dont see your angle at all in this post no ones disputing the law only the loyalty of players that Rangers have made very wealthy men.

You would really have to read my posts on loyalty then wouldn't you. :sherlock:

in your opinion what can whyte do now i thought a newco removed him from the picture?

Fuck knows he is one devious clued up motherfucker, whatever he does it will be to his advantage and profit, not ours or anyone else's/

Ally and Charlie are disputing the law.