Are we going to feel the same about shagger?

Just reading through the threads and players being called deserters etc. How will people feel if it comes out that Alan mcgregor feels it time to moves on? Tbh I don't think it will make me feel as let down as others have due to the fact the guys given us the best part of his career, and the fact that he is the only genuine world class player we have atm who can go on and prosper, unlike the others who will never find a club as good as the one they have left due to the fact that they think they are better than they are!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Any player that wants to leave can do so with no ill feeling from me...unless they come out with the type of fucking kick in the teeth statements those two fucking rats produced yesterday..in which case I hope they die in a fucking fire!

Everyone of them could have been sold on for a million or so at least to guarantee us some much needed cash! All who go via this route have let the fans down badly, fuck charles green, its the people they claim to have the most sympathy for they are letting down! Throw in Ally to the mix and they have let us down big time! If they want to go fine but stop thinking about 300k signing on fees and get the Rangers or "sevco" as some of them now like to call us some much needed money

IMO if they help the club out by transfering over & then ask to leave, thus getting the club a fee, then i will wish them all the very best & will welcome them back to Ibrox with open arms if they ever decide to visit, will also keep an eye out on the remainder of their career (tu)

If they decide to milk it & refuse to transfer over, thus giving them and their agent a nice greedy extra few ££££'s . . . . then they can fuck off and never come back, as a fan or a player!

Players like Shagger will get good money even if they do transfer over so they should do the RIGHT thing.

but hopefully he stays!

Just reading through the threads and players being called deserters etc. How will people feel if it comes out that Alan mcgregor feels it time to moves on? Tbh I don't think it will make me feel as let down as others have due to the fact the guys given us the best part of his career, and the fact that he is the only genuine world class player we have atm who can go on and prosper, unlike the others who will never find a club as good as the one they have left due to the fact that they think they are better than they a

its not the fact that they players wanted to leave its what they said about newco etc.

as for alan mcgregor being world class,are you on drugs?

Players leaving isn't the issue for me. The comments are distressing and disgraceful but the worst of it from my point of view is leaving us with nothing.

Why not allow the contract to transfer and then slap in a request to leave? At least have the decency to get the club some money, especially the one we stood by and paid during two lengthy spells out of action.

I'd be gutted to see him leave but I'd understand. The reason why everyone is up in arms over Naismith is due to his comments as well as the fact that we've seen him through two serious injuries. Fact of the matter is Shagger is top class keeper and if he does get a move to the prem I'd wish him well.

i think hes the one which will stay just my gut feeling!

dont know if we can afford him though!!

Hope your right dunny if there is any player I would love to stay it's greegs. Yesterday I had never been as angry with 2 rangers players in my life, but this morning I feel nothing we've lost better players and no one is bigger than our club.

as long as they are up to speed with as much info as possible( know its difficult at the moment)and dont come away with pish then good luck to 1 and all!

we shall remain and rightly take our place at the top of the tree in the very near future

I could understand foreigners doing what them two shite bags done yesterday. As for them two cunts yesterday! how long before we see these two cunts standing holding their new tops and smiling for the camera? whilst picking up their massive signing on fee.

Naismith calls himself a supporter? He dont know what its like to support Rangers. He was looked after by Rangers all thro out his injuries and paid a hansom wage. Whilst thousands of bears who get paid buttons compared to what these fuckers get paid buy season tickets every year to support and follow these players. Naismith and that other cunt fucks us over in their first opportunity! they could of even signed with green and got us back a few quid. They fucked the club and the fans and McCoist. A first class pair of selfish wankers who should never be allowed to set foot back in Ibrox.

I hope the rest of the players can sign for us knowing they will be sold if they want out. Help the club and dont go out like two selfish twats yesterday. I dont wish Naismith and Whittaker well! i wish ill on their careers.

Leaving is fine, I have absolutely no grudge against anyone that wants to leave, but anyone that does it the same way those 2 ship-jumping, traitorous, rat-bastards done it yesterday will go with absolutely no luck wished from the fans.

Those 2 betrayed the club, the fans and have absolutely tarnished any memory I have of them.

As long as shagger does it in a way that shows he at least cares about the club he'll keep his legendary status.

They should just come out and tell the truth. They want to play at the top level and with no chance of Europe at this stage in their career thenh they feel they have to move on, not too hard to say.

It's not if he goes but how he goes that matters. Anyone doing a Naismith is a disgrace. Transfer over and let us get a fee when you leave. Don't exploit the situation for your personal financial game at the clubs expense and then spout forth about how much you love the club.

I'm with the majority on here. As long as he does it with dignity and respect for the fans then all the best to him. That goes for McGregor and anyone else who leaves in the coming weeks.

We just want the truth.

I would sincerely hope McGregor would stay.

If he does feel he has to go, then he should transfer over and be sold on. That way at least the club gets something for him.

ANY players who just skulks off for nothing are just scum.

One fantastic moment can make someone an immortal Rangers legend

One snidey move can tarnish their Rangers career and make them hated by Rangers fans forever.

Leaving is fine, I have absolutely no grudge against anyone that wants to leave, but anyone that does it the same way those 2 ship-jumping, traitorous, rat-bastards done it yesterday will go with absolutely no luck wished from the fans.

Those 2 betrayed the club, the fans and have absolutely tarnished any memory I have of them.

As long as shagger does it in a way that shows he at least cares about the club he'll keep his legendary status.

It's a different story on his twitter it's full of Rangers fans wishing him luck and how he will be missed etc.