mrgings

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im telling you, its Division 1

I think so too.

There is no way it would be seven for seven saying no say far if there was not some sort of deal or assurances already made to these clubs about where we will end up.

Michael Johnston was fairly supportive of a newco coming back in and he has said no too. If Motherwell say no then that will confirm it for me me, because their chairman has been pretty open about what they are facing if we go.

If we join the first division and accept their pathetic sanctions I wont step foot in Ibrox again.

The only thing that would EVER stop me from going to Ibrox is if the club somehow signed Neil Lennon in any capacity

Nothing else would ever stop me going

A season in the first does me fine for whatever I spend in football terms will only be for rangers once we're back n steady the rest will be on there knees

Oh n good luck to Kilmarnock fc in selling the extra 1000 season tickets that they need to sell should we not be in the spl, they canny find the fans on match day no matter who they play

It's obvious what's happening now....... SFA/SPL/SFL meet last Friday...... make a deal with Sky......... get the diddy's to say no now........ then at meetings next week, we will be deducted a lot of points, meaning relegation (keeping UEFA/FIFA happy)....., Dunfermline to stay up, thus keeping admin loving Dundee in div 1.

I think the relegation bit will be the only sanction.

The new governing body to be SSFA.......... SKY SCOTTISH FOOTBALL ASS.

Folk are saying the first when no mechanism exists to do this,also requires two thirds of sfl clubs to vote on changes.

What makes people so sure this will all be worked out in space of few weeks??

Sure there's mechanism..... it's called FIFA