Jamie Ness out the door

Figo

He's never fit longer than 4 games anyway. If wanting/needing a 10 game a season player then Ness is your man.

wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if he was to have a miraculous andy webster type recovery as soon as he left the club tbf.

We keep saying that we want to go to Division Three, so why on earth would any of you expect talented players like McCabe, Naisy and Ness to effectively 'waste' three years of their careers?

A bit of realism is needed urgently.

Should hang his head in shame after the club sticking by him for so long. Loads of potential but he's made of glass. So disappointing that 2 of our best youngsters in McCabe and now ness have decided to leave. They would surely be first team players this season with the bigger players leaving. They will live to regret this, especially ness, he's taking a hell of a risk that hes actually going to be able to pass a medical at any club let alone get a contract offer

We keep saying that we want to go to Division Three, so why on earth would any of you expect talented players like McCabe, Naisy and Ness to effectively 'waste' three years of their careers?

Aye, I'd agree with you, but is the anger not more to do with the fact that he's leaving us in this manner, in which the club gets fuck all return?

It's more him not transferring over so we get a fee and he gets a better deal for himself. If Wallace transfers over and leaves the next day for a fee he would leave with my blessing.

Another discraceful show, I remember when he was finally fit and played like one game and already they had to put ice on his leg or something and ally said something like " finally we have Jamie he's had alot of injuries" but we stuck by him and he would be playing every week now but for all these ******* idiots to abandon the club who made them, crazy!!!

And what is all this "...let's stop slagging the players..."

WHY SHOULD WE THAT IS ALL WE CAN DO??? After everything I an very upset and if we can't vent on here amongst bears, where can we?

Time for an avatar change.

Firstly, what we want and what we get are two different things. Second, no one knows whe we'll be playing, so the decision has been made to early, and the reason for that is if a player tunprns up for training tomorrow, he'll find it mighty hard to argue that he a free agent. Third, its about leavin us in the lurch, we could have got something, albeit not much, but some kind of return on these players. Fourth, ness and naismith have already wasted years of there time, and our money, sitting in a physios room. And lastly, every single player has made the decision based on lining there own pockets.

Realism? Im really pissed off that our club, our manager, and especially our fans, are being shat on from a great height by two faced money grabbing heartless bastards.

There's no realism.

A young lad with talent (see McCabe and Ness) or a player at the peak of their powers (Naismith) aren't going to go to the third division, of course they fucking aren't.

Signing for the NewCo will, in their eyes, may hamper any possible move to a new team. As soon as they're put in that position, who they grew up supporting doesn't come into it 99% of the time.

I literally expect two, maybe three first team players from last season to go to the NewCo. I'll be absolutely flabbergasted if any more than that transfer over.

It's not about going to the 3rd division and it's not like we will ALWAYS be there and I'd they can't get past their own ego and greed for a few years till the club that MADE them gets back, then they are pathetic I am sorry I really expected better, gutted I ever wasted my time in the rain waiting I meet these so called "HEROES"

It's not about going to the 3rd division and it's not like we will ALWAYS be there and I'd they can't get past their own ego and greed for a few years till the club that MADE them gets back, then they are pathetic I am sorry I really expected better, gutted I ever wasted my time in the rain waiting I meet these so called "HEROES"

I would like to say thanks for the wondergoal he scored against Celtic last year..........bookended by the best part of 2 years being injured. Make sure the door doesn't hit you on the way out, otherwise you'll end up with a dislocated hip.