4 more leaving tonight?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I keep thinking about, what if it came out that McCulloch was leaving? I know he's said there's no chance he's leaving, but I think the support would find that more devestating than anyone still left? Going into this season it's seen that he's going to be our leader, and losing him would just be as big a blow as any other.

As I can't be the only one that thought his time was up a year ago, who'd of though it, eh?

your a right cheery bugger DD :D

hope its not true as we need as many to sign on even if it is just to sell them on.

I know den , i'm doomed right up.

We'll be lucky to have a team to get us out of the 1st/2nd/3rd/highland/campionship/league1 at this rate.

Why cant they just come over and let us get a few bob for them?

Probably.

Really hoping we keep a hold of Bedoya, Kerkar, Alexander, Perry, Hutton and all the other youngsters. All dependent on our capability of paying the wages of course!

I think Perry and Alexander will stay. Unsure about Kerkar and Bedoya but think Hutton will go.

Saw the tweet, unsure if it means an extra two (on top of Ness and Lafferty) or if it's an extra four.

Davis is spineless, he'll be one. Fleck and McGregor meant to be 'mulling over their options'. I don't know why but I can see the yanks staying but handing in transfer requests; Edu and Bedoya certainly owe us for their poor performances

Probably.

Really hoping we keep a hold of Bedoya, Kerkar, Alexander, Perry, Hutton and all the other youngsters. All dependent on our capability of paying the wages of course!

Bedoya is in and out of the US National team isn't he? I expect him to leave to be honest.

Chris Heggarty more or less confirmed on twitter he was staying.

I seen Fleck out running today with a few of the reserves. No idea who it was though as I was just waiting for a bus to pull out before going off again.

So i don't imagine it would be him plus you'd think he'd have a point to prove despite it being made in lower leagues.