Goian to stay?

Apologies if it's me being a moron and it's a repost. Lord knows I've given others abuse about it.

"DORIN GOIAN is set to join Lee Wallace in pledging his future to newco Rangers.

The Romanian international moved to Ibrox a year ago from Italian side Palermo and proved a hit during his first season in the SPL.

Goian has spent the summer in his homeland away from the full glare of the circus which has surrounded the club since their fall into liquidation.

But Record Sport understands the centre-back had a meeting with his advisors this week and the intention is to return to Glasgow as planned.

Goian enjoyed his time in Scotland and it is believed he is willing to stay with the club in the First Division.

However, should a drop to the Third Division of the SPL be ordered for the newco, the 31-year-old may

reconsider.

Wallace pledged his future to the newco last night, following veteran Lee McCulloch in confirming he’ll stay even if they’re relegated to the SFL.

The ex-Hearts star’s decision was a boost to the crisis-hit club and owner Charles Green.

Ironically, Rangers failed to pay the Jambos the full £1.5million fee for the 24-year-old but Wallace said: “When I arrived at Ibrox the support from the club, players and fans was fantastic.

“I still feel I have more to show the fans during the remainder of my contract.”

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/rangers/2012/06/27/rangers-in-crisis-romanian-defender-dorin-goian-keen-to-stay-on-at-ibrox-under-newco-86908-23901325/