john "the bomber" brown

just watching his speech in front of the loyal today on utube, stirring stuff brought a tear to my eye with pride.

when he said he would give up 9 in a row to see us back were we belong in brought the hairs on the back of my neck to stand i completley agree, the way i feel now i would happily disregard the full murray era, it wasnt the real rangers the players will be heros forever but murrays rein was a sham a total egotistical sham that in reality brought us nowhere near were we should have been in european terms.

just wanted to get some of the other lads opinions on bomber and his bid for the club ?? should we be excited over this or is it yet another false dawn ???

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just watching his speech in front of the loyal today on utube, stirring stuff brought a tear to my eye with pride.

when he said he would give up 9 in a row to see us back were we belong in brought the hairs on the back of my neck to stand i completley agree, the way i feel now i would happily disregard the full murray era, it wasnt the real rangers the players will be heros forever but murrays rein was a sham a total egotistical sham that in reality brought us nowhere near were we should have been in european terms.

just wanted to get some of the other lads opinions on bomber and his bid for the club ?? should we be excited over this or is it yet another false dawn ???

Were the myriad of other threads not informative enough then?

As for my opinion, I think he should fuck off. His speech was cringeworthy imho.

seriously green ???

is he the right man to take the club forward, what would his motives be ??

whatever happened to that whyte guy hes probably still involved somewhere in the backround

now Ive lost interest.

Lets read another thread

quite surprised to be honest i thought bomber brown would have had the backing of the fans, seems the only real rangers man involved and with a guy like donald findlay beside whats not to like ?

he wouldnt lie to us surely ?? guys like that typify everything about the club,

seriously green ???

whatever happened to that whyte guy hes probably still involved somewhere in the backround

you should have stated in the first post that you only wanted replies that agreed with you :rolleyes:(tu)

quite surprised to be honest i thought bomber brown would have had the backing of the fans, seems the only real rangers man involved and with a guy like donald findlay beside whats not to like ?

Explain typify re the club?

Are you on parole ? :sleep1:

what i mean is they are rangers men through and through and have more in common with your average rangers fans than guys like green ever will,

you cant deny that

have you seen what previous 'Rangers men' did during their tenure at the club? <cr>

seriously green ???

The Silvery Mooooooon85

By the light (not the dark but the light) of the desertmoon85,

He used to croon (yes he crooned, or he swooned) to his nonsense, I'll croon, ma' tune.

Honeymoon (not the sun, but the moon) he'll be singing this tune,

He'll say that Green's a rogue and Bomber's a Messiah.....

With bollox like that you'll end up in the bad fire

(Cries of 'Author! Author!') :sherlock:

If sticking 2 fingers up at the Rangers support personifies everything about the club, then yes, I agree.

seriously green ???

You obviously didn't read the Chairman's statement yesterday.

what i mean is they are rangers men through and through and have more in common with your average rangers fans than guys like green ever will,

you cant deny that

I'm a Rangers supporter through and through and at this present moment, given what has actually been said of any value, I have as much chance of taking over the club as John Brown.

as i spend most of my time in the other part of the world i obviously dont get the 1st hand experience you guys get so ive obviously misjudged the situation with brown but cmon this guy green is upto something i just no it,

i cant imagine what it must be like to live and work in glasgow just now must be hell

I'm a Rangers supporter through and through and at this present moment, given what has actually been said of any value, I have as much chance of taking over the club as John Brown.

You've probably got more in your bank account at this time than Brown does in his BRICKY1873.