No Scottish or Northern Irish players in Team GB

Its beyond paranoia if people think its the sfa's fault. Who picked the manager? Why was he english. This is what you should be angry about, if its worth it. pearce is a cunt.

Of course it's the SFA.

Did you miss their constant threats to any player who considered playing for Team GB? I'm sure Pearce would have picked a few Scots had those threats not been issued.

Of course it's the SFA.

Did you miss their constant threats to any player who considered playing for Team GB? I'm sure Pearce would have picked a few Scots had those threats not been issued.

I think i might have missed the "threats". Just maybe the sfa were pissed that a GB team automatically had an english manager. There is also a threat to our association if we start to encourage our players to play in this joke of a tournament.

Do you really think its worth risking a future world cup win by playing a few token players at the olympics? Scotland has something like the top 5 managers in Britain, and they give the job to the worst cunt pearce.

I think i might have missed the "threats". Just maybe the sfa were pissed that a GB team automatically had an english manager. There is also a threat to our association if we start to encourage our players to play in this joke of a tournament.

Do you really think its worth risking a future world cup win by playing a few token players at the olympics? Scotland has something like the top 5 managers in Britain, and they give the job to the worst cunt pearce.

I just can't see the correlation between a few Scottish players playing a few games at the Olympics and the Scottish team suffering any sort of angst due to it.

Really, I've tried and I can't see how the two are related.

Not really any different to a Scottish team being picked where everyone was only from Glasgow for example... or an English team where everyone came from up north only.

The best players from across Great Britain were picked - Scotland and Northern Ireland make up about 10% of the entire country and unfortunately none of their players were good enough.

There are Scots in the Womens team though...

What a load of shite, no-one was taking the olympic football seriously here because we already have a world cup for football. This was the chance to get people interested as part of a showcase event, have players from EVERY country of the union in the team, beckham as well. And actually make people want to watch and buy tickets, now its just the england under 23's with giggs and bellamy.

Fuck that shit.