Green Live on SSN now

Ricky_

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When he eventually shows these deeds it will still no be enough for some. We truly are a fractured support,didn't realise it till I came on these forums. I was naive enough to believe we all sung from the same hymn sheet. Blindly saying Bombers best for Rangers when he's not told us a single detail about who the money men are,how he'll finance the club etc etc. If bomber was asked half the questions Green gets hit with his head would melt. If you can't get behind Green lets get behind the Club before its too late.

Mate, what you have is one section of the support who think that if so called Rangers men are running the club we still be rattling money out the door like its going out of fashion. Those days are over, regardless of who's in charge. They cant and seemingly wont accept that.

Im willing to bet we will still be here in 5 years, if we are run responsibly. I wouldn't bet on any of our rivals being here.

To have stopped this would needed to have stopped Souness contacting murray.

Advocate spent the budget he was given.thee bank gave a credit line.then when it hit £80m said reduce it.hence Murray was told to get money moved from his business back intp Rangers as he had moved assets , hence taking income for the club........he even made himself look the big man once more buying up the huge shortfall knock back he received from shareholders, plus no=one would underwrite the issue..............this was the first tme that many realised this man was not all that he appeared to be.

Without looking back did I not say I have the code as well as the enigma machine.......................I have treid and tried to understand your brown movement support.......thsi man is an opportunist and doing it for the money.

There is little point in stating the obvious, but Green is certainly doing for the money

My support for Brown stems from one man Donald Finlay whom the Brown detractors convenient forget and unlike other I don`t try to denigrate Green to strenghten the argument.

There is little point in stating the obvious, but Green is certainly doing for the money

My support for Brown stems from one man Donald Finlay whom the Brown detractors convenient forget and unlike other I don`t try to denigrate Green to strenghten the argument.

Would Donald Finlay be as popular if he hadnt been sacked by moonbeams for singing naughty songs? Not against Finlay but it seems to me thats the main reason with alot of people.

Can't buy into Donald Findlay.....you are doing this re the songs he sang......................I have said from day one I have no problem re Green making money..he has never hidden that fact and after all he brought people to the table to satisfy the administrators ...............so The Brown Movement (polite as always) he has never told us the truth as to his involvement..it's all about the money money money..............yes he played for the club......but sorry I have taken the emotional side of this mess out of it as far as people involved in saying this and that...............Green

en brought the people to the table and sit as owners .........when you know full well they will have been stripped bare by the press/media to find out shit about them......................Then we have The Brown Movement............not telling my rich powerful real Rangers backers as the press will just dig dirt up about them.............some statement wouldn't you agree and what did you take from that statement?

Donald Findlay another name thrown in to stir passion...........is he going to buy the club Y/N? Why did they take Donald as an advisor ...after all he has a criminal legal background and this gives him an insight into business....how exactly?

Will The Brown Movement actually tell us how much he will nake from this.........is it a finders fee.......a share payment.......or just for the love of the club...what is your belief on this.

My stance is open minded re Green, but more than pleased with the way they have gone about things so far.