Green Live on SSN now

Ricky_

There's nothing that anyone could have done to save the club once it went into administration. The HMRC said that in their creditors statement.

As soon as Whyte put us into admin, that was us.

Sorry, but correct me if I'm wrong but someone did save the club, for less than 10 million I might add.

Where were these wealthy Rangers men then? Oh wait, they needed someone to do the hard part (liquidation) so they could swoop in after the fact with their version of the "rebels have won speech".

One thing they forgot to factor in: we aren't dhims.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we don't even know what league we're playing in but Ally is going to money to rebuild?

Going to pursue the players that left that he made no attempt to keep?

Going to start selling shares when he can't even get a bank to back season ticket sales?

I know he's got to come out and say something but this is BS.

Wherever we play Ally needs money.

Transferred players contracts to the new company.

Buy shares via RST and get 1% of shares after 9 years.

If this guy makes us into a strong force again n back on our feet I really don't care if he makes money should he make us strong again he deserves whatever penny he makes

Loved the statement about Norwich lol

What was the Norwich statement?

I'll be happy if he stops talking shite and playing to the gallery. He also needs a better lawyer.

yet that is all any other interested parties have done with regards to the club

TBK

Bill Ng

Bill Miller

Smith led consortium

Brown and the papes he knows

they 5 only ever did play to the gallery and actually done sweet fuck all for us

And by doing so are only making people back green all the more. Yes we the fans will keep a eye on green but stop using us in your power struggles please, thank you.

Am backin green i feel sorry for the guy, dont think he has one clear week were he hasnt been lambasted by other consortiums, fansites, fanboys, ex players and media whores. So far hes done the what needs to do just let hom get on with it.

Did anyone ever ask Craig Whyte, or David Murray for the title deeds?

Those two would have fucking charged you to take a peek at the deeds. And anyway I've seen enough of their deeds to last a lifetime <cr>

Am backin green i feel sorry for the guy, dont think he has one clear week were he hasnt been lambasted by other consortiums, fansites, fanboys, ex players and media whores. So far hes done the what needs to do just let hom get on with it.

Couldn't agree more, let the guy get on with the job ffs.

It will be interesting to see how the share issue pans out becauses theres a lot of distrust with Green...Hopefully everyone backs the share issue if it puts the club in the right direction......

I'd like to see some communication from super Ally if he says good things I'm in.