Green Live on SSN now

Ricky_

so when Green backs his words up with actions matching them whats gonna happen with all these muppets apparently with our interests at heart they are gonna have some serious amounts of egg on their faces especially Dingbat who should be ousted if Green is a man of his words!!! telling us no to buy season tickets .....

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly if more had cause trouble there may not have been a Whyte, and I still remain to be convinced Green really is Mary Poppins

Well I'm not looking for Mary Poppins. I just want a CEO who will steer us into steadier waters for now. The rebuilding can start once we know what's happening with the league situation.

Yeah we don't even know what league we're playing in but Ally is going to money to rebuild?

Going to pursue the players that left that he made no attempt to keep?

Going to start selling shares when he can't even get a bank to back season ticket sales?

I know he's got to come out and say something but this is BS.

Tiresome.

Interesting about the share issue scheme, if these so called investors want to help save Rangers, buy shares, own part of the club and help guide it forward, stop standing on the sidelines, looking in and criticising, time to join the party !!

Exactly. And if they really want green out, buy a majority of the shares and vote him out.

He is the only guy prmoting unity and offering anyone who wants to ocme a seat at the table where as brown, et al are trying to put together a deal exclusive to them

I think the main problem some fans have with Green is making daft comments at the start saying he had 20 investors and he would name them on the day the cva was accepted/rejected and saying he would have £30m in Rangers account by July. None of which he has done so far.

I'm willing to buy my season ticket and give him time but he needs to realise every word he says will be scrutinised and he should not make promises he can't keep.

He also needs to sort out the Season tickets, there has to be an alternative to the 4 months direct debit or we will loose out as not everyone wil have the cash at hand to pay in full.

I think he's done everything he can. He's going to get sceptics, but what's he actually done wrong? If it's just that he's not a "Rangers man" then that's no reason to totally disregard what he's trying to do.

Craig Whyte was apparently a Rangers man, and look where that got us.

Many haven't been Rangermen until they've gone to Ibrox (tu) If he achieves what he seems to be setting out to achieve,that will be some kudos on his CV :21:

And so were these men that were perfectly happy to watch the club tumble over the cliff, just for the sake of saving themselves a few million.

There's nothing that anyone could have done to save the club once it went into administration. The HMRC said that in their creditors statement.

As soon as Whyte put us into admin, that was us.

Yeah we don't even know what league we're playing in but Ally is going to money to rebuild?

Going to pursue the players that left that he made no attempt to keep?

Going to start selling shares when he can't even get a bank to back season ticket sales?

I know he's got to come out and say something but this is BS.

:wanker:

If this guy makes us into a strong force again n back on our feet I really don't care if he makes money should he make us strong again he deserves whatever penny he makes

Loved the statement about Norwich lol