Brown update

Skelf

icon1.gifstatement from bomber tomorow just spoke to bomber,

all papers have a story that donald findlay,bomber has put out,

our new owners agreed to meet donald on wednesday regarding who owns the club,they have cancled once again,they have asked for bomber to put a bid in,they know we have them big time they are frightend to meet ask yourself why,

donald has set a account up for us to pay into the details will be out in the next 24 hours,i know we are all waiting for things to happen,but beleive me there is plenty happening behind the scenes ,

green is running scared beleive me,

we must stick together and support bomber and donald,

just ask yourself why do they not want to tell us who owns our club .

they have no money no funds they are drying up bears .

i spoke to bomber for over a hour and he beleives we will do this no probs if the fans keep with him and the x players who are fighting for our club,

i would love to tell you all more but we need to keep things back just now ,just keep the faith and we will get these imposters out

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

our new owners agreed to meet donald on wednesday regarding who owns the club,they have cancled once again,they have asked for bomber to put a bid in,they know we have them big time they are frightend to meet ask yourself why,

donald has set a account up for us to pay into the details will be out in the next 24 hours,i know we are all waiting for things to happen,but beleive me there is plenty happening behind the scenes ,

i spoke to bomber for over a hour and he beleives we will do this no probs if the fans keep with him and the x players who are fighting for our club,

i would love to tell you all more but we need to keep things back just now ,just keep the faith and we will get these imposters out

Where you getting this from mate?

Gonna ask bomber who his backers are cause (xcept the tim one we know about him) that gobshites been clear as mud since this sorry episode has begun.

Also tell us the big secret u cant tell.

McKenna

Bono

Gerry McCann

John Paul II (deceased)

I would have more time for this whole scenario if Findlay came out and said something

Is he really involved?

He is no ones fool so rather than these glibe and frankly reekin tweets or statements 'keep the faith' Ill fkn keep the faith.

What Rangers person uses that phrase.

Give us a detailed statement tell us about your plans and where the upfront money is coming from.

Scared of what exactly???

Green owns the club. Does bomber have any cash, NOW? Thot not. He is playing like a taig for the taigs!!!!