If we accept Div one football next season I wont be back

GOAT

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GOAT having read your posts in the past I think you'll be back to follow the team you love no matter what. I myself go to see Rangers home and away and keep saying "if they accept this I won't be back, if they do that I won't be back" I know I'm talking shite because no matter what happens next season, I'll be sitting in the Copland cheering them on.

What I will say though is I won't be going to as many away games in the future as I've taken note of every one of the clubs who've had a wee fly kick at us when we've been down and I promise they will never again receive a single penny of my hard earned dough.

And on top of that I cant wait to see the sporting integrity when a few of the SPL teams go under this coming season. Things are turning for us again and it won't be long until the sleeping giant wakes up. We are the people after all.

Goat i know how you are feeling as i was ready to chuck it when we became a newco. But then i remembered my father and grandfather, and all other bears who are no longer with us. They helped build our great club, and to chuck it would be disrespectful to all of them. Then my grandchildren also convinced me to keep going as they will be the future when i am no longer here. Having given all my life to our club i could never walk away, so please take your time as you might change your mind, but if not all the best to you.

Minstral :praise: You always seem to say the right thing. Although I don't know you it's folk like you who make me proud to be a bluenose.

I can see your point goat. I was thinking in a similar mind frame I just can't see myself not renewing.i think it's just a spur of the moment thing. This whole mess is out of our hands but will say this 1 more time after last season I have never been prouder of my fellow bears

Is Rangers a club that bends over takes everything coming to them? Everyone in Scotland has effectively told us we're not wanting. Why accept their the sanctions of these clubs so they get their cake next season?

Why not show back bone and got straight down to the bottom division and fuck these clubs, like they've fucked us.

I agree with you but the Club has been eating shit for at least twenty years.

If you actually look at our history we've been shedding influence and eating shit from the SFA and media since the 50s.

Strange thing about this thread is, as Rangers fans, we usually say "If" - the uncertainty, and then wed say "We Will" or in this case "I Will" usually followed with a statement saying we will still follow on.

This time we've got an if we go to d1, you won't follow on?!

Don't get it GOAT. Its not The Rangers' fault they could be in div 1 with sanctions. If they do, we must still unite and follow on. The team deserve your support, even if they have sanctions.

No point in staying away from your team when they need you most, regardless of their possible sanctions. Unify through these tough times and we will be back as a stronger unit.

i will alway support Rangers , its in my blood, but im like GOAT if we accept the fact we are to be used i will not follow them financially.

how many on this thread attend the amount of matches that GOAT does? lets not be too critical as what he is trying to do is not going to be easy.

hopefully our owner gets the jist of what the fans want and if the RFFF poll is to be believed then its Division 3, the way it should be to protect this sporting integrity that every other team now uses as the stick to beat us.

In the interests of sporting integrity we MUST say no to the first division and third division only. If we accept their sanctions and become the whipping boys of this league, it's not the Rangers I love, and the men in charge can go and take to fucks to themselves.

I am sure losing such a loyal supporter such as yourself will be a deep loss.

I for one will support them no matter where they play. I support the club, not the league they play in.

i will alway support Rangers , its in my blood, but im like GOAT if we accept the fact we are to be used i will not follow them financially.

how many on this thread attend the amount of matches that GOAT does? lets not be too critical as what he is trying to do is not going to be easy.

hopefully our owner gets the jist of what the fans want and if the RFFF poll is to be believed then its Division 3, the way it should be to protect this sporting integrity that every other team now uses as the stick to beat us.

Spot on Den.

I know Goat and have been on many trips with him and hes a good lad. Hes spunked fortunes following Rangers and tbh im in the same boat as him. SFL3 for me

I'll follow this club everywhere if we start at division 3 and do what's in our interests and not what's in 11 other clubs interests. They have fucked us, they are laughing at us.

"Look what we done, we've got the mighty Rangers on their knees, and the best bit is, they'll be back next year to line our pockets again! What a bunch of mugs!"

That is what has happened today, line no-ones pockets but the ones that matter. Fuck the SPL.

Strange thing about this thread is, as Rangers fans, we usually say "If" - the uncertainty, and then wed say "We Will" or in this case "I Will" usually followed with a statement saying we will still follow on.

This time we've got an if we go to d1, you won't follow on?!

Don't get it GOAT. Its not The Rangers' fault they could be in div 1 with sanctions. If they do, we must still unite and follow on. The team deserve your support, even if they have sanctions.

No point in staying away from your team when they need you most, regardless of their possible sanctions. Unify through these tough times and we will be back as a stronger unit.

Why would there still be sanctions? Is demotion not enough for you?

I'll follow this club everywhere if we start at division 3 and do what's in our interests and not what's in 11 other clubs interests. They have fucked us, they are laughing at us.

"Look what we done, we've got the mighty Rangers on their knees, and the best bit is, they'll be back next year to line our pockets again!"

That is what has happened today, line no-ones pockets but the ones that matter. Fuck the SPL.

Completely agree with this. (tu) I hope most of them go under.

Why would there still be sanctions? Is demotion not enough for you?

Em, sorry? :lol:

You obvously haven't heard that sanctions could be involved in d1 as well then?

You're asking that as if I'm not a Rangers fan, so how about you ask someone who, let's say, isn't a Rangers fan if demotion is good enough for them?

Why would D1 be a bad option if there are no sanctions? Wait wait wait, the post above answered my question. Sorry for being so naïve.

"Look what we done, we've got the mighty Rangers on their knees, and the best bit is, they'll be back next year to line our pockets again! What a bunch of mugs!"

The business decision will be made GOAT, how can you expect anything else?

Em, sorry? :lol:

You obvously haven't heard that sanctions could be involved in d1 as well then?

You're asking that as if I'm not a Rangers fan, so how about you ask someone who, let's say, isn't a Rangers fan if demotion is good enough for them?

Why would D1 be a bad option if there are no sanctions? Wait wait wait, the post above answered my question. Sorry for being so naïve.

Serious question, do you think we deserve more punishments?

I havn't mate no. (tu) Why or how could that be possible. Demotion is more than enough, not to mention all the other shite we have went through since Feb.

I don't need to ask them, i know their answer. (tu)

Div 1 would not be a bad option with no sanctions, but that is key. There must be no more punishments. Apologies if i came across flippant earlier. (tu)

If the SPL clubs have conspired against us due to their fans pressure to not let us back in, I say our club listens to our fans and goes to Division 3!

The 1st Division is ALL BOUT the SPL punishing us safe in the knowledge our cash will be back next season.

We've stood for alot of s**t the last couple of years, time to put our foot down, I'll follow to the 3rd divison and back again but I won't put a penny in to saving the other SPL clubs or financing Greens profits IF we join the first division or the SPL with penalties.

I love the club but the club has to listen to it's 'Bread and Butter' - 3rd Division, let the SPL fuckers stew!

Rep'd. (tu)