If we accept Div one football next season I wont be back

GOAT

GOAT is right and at least KPLfishtank seems to get his point.

I wasnt going back to Ibrox if Rangers accepted sanctions and SPL football, i am also not going to SFL1 so Rangers and the SPL can shit all over the SFL1 teams.They do not deserve their chances of promotion slashed because the SPL want to be seen to be punishing us yet make it so were only out the leauge for a year.

In the true interests of Sporting Integritiy we should be put to the 3rd division. But that doesnt suit SPL clubs, well tough fucking shit. If they die they die, they want to shaft us and they have to deal with it. I pray that the SFL clubs have balls and vote accordingly.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Id rather go to division 3 not because of sporting integrity but so we can really hurt them, all these spl clubs that have stuck the knife in. I would love to see them go to the wall.

Ok so the football wont be pretty in division 3 but just think of the stories you can tell your kids watching rangers come all the way back from division 3 and be champions of scotland once again. I think it will be an exciting adventure and if one good thing will come out of this it will make our club stronger in the long run.

Its time we hurt our enemies the way they have been hurting us.

In the interests of sporting integrity we MUST say no to the first division and third division only. If we accept their sanctions and become the whipping boys of this league, it's not the Rangers I love, and the men in charge can go and take to fucks to themselves.

EDIT: READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE REPLYING WITH YOUR PISH!

I repped you mate as i know what you implied .You want us to keep our dignity like myself and go Division 3 ?

However you know you would go back to see the club we love either way

Scottish Football Teams are quite Happy in their small minded little Parochial Towns .They are Happy being Skint, and poor, and wallow in their own self Pity. I don;t blame you if you don;t come back, it wont be the same as the sanctions in that League along with the Transfer embargo will kill us .

We must fight everything they throw at us ,and Charles Green needs to wisen up to this.

If he agrees to Div 1 or SPL2 whatever way you want to Tart it up, then I am afraid we could be stuck in it for a couple of Seasons as we cannot strengthen our Team.

I would want Div 3 because its the right thing for us to do, it would erase the Ghosts of Murray and Whyte Pair of dirty thieving Bastards they are.

It will also give us the opportunity to move on and Grow.

In the interests of sporting integrity we MUST say no to the first division and third division only. If we accept their sanctions and become the whipping boys of this league, it's not the Rangers I love, and the men in charge can go and take to fucks to themselves.

Seems you have changed the thread after making a cunt of yourself.

Way to stick to your guns.

Seems you have changed the thread after making a cunt of yourself.

Way to stick to your guns.

In what way have I changed the thread? wacko.gif

As stated....if the people that now run the club don't grow a backbone and tell them we will not be punished to suit your needs, we will either be playing SPL football next season or Division 3 football, then I wont line their pockets, I wont have 11 other diddy clubs laughing at us, whilst we do as they say as some sort of fucken slave to them.

We're fucken Rangers, we don't bow to no cunt! NO FUCKEN CUNT!

Who's walking?

I'm not lineing the pockets of a shitebag.

I'm not havin a pop at you but didn't you say 1st div you won't be back. All I'm saying is any div, any owner I'll be there. I might not trust green or anyone 100% but he's the guy in charge. I don't want to blank the team cos green takes div 1. , I'd rather he didn't tbh.

In what way have I changed the thread? wacko.gif

As stated....if the people that now run the club don't grow a backbone and tell them we will not be punished to suit your needs, we will either be playing SPL football next season or Division 3 football, then I wont line their pockets, I wont have 11 other diddy clubs laughing at us, whilst we do as they say as some sort of fucken slave to them.

We're fucken Rangers, we don't bow to no cunt! NO FUCKEN CUNT!

You have edited it as you made a cunt of yourself now your trying to please everyone with shouting no surrender when a wee while ago you had thrown in the towel.

Have you got a split personality who also posts.

I'm hoping your pished.

You have edited it as you made a cunt of yourself now your trying to please everyone with shouting no surrender when a wee while ago you had thrown in the towel.

Have you got a split personality who also posts.

I'm hoping your pished.

Away and take two fucks to yourself, I'm really not in the mood for pish.

good we dont need fans like you , we need real fans to back or players

I can understand why people might not be happy with this but don't let it turn you away from Rangers. Thats what the people who have helped engineer this want, for us to leave the club behind so that we become one of the crowd.

Don't allow this to happen, follow Rangers wherever we may end up.

WATP