Not the Tartan Army

fuck the sfa and there national team. come and support northern ireland .... our team mite not be great but we are loyal to our queen and would NEVER do to rangers wat THEM SCUMMY BASTARDS have done . (ohhhh and we dont boo our british national anthem)

Mind and give Lafferty a wee clap at the next game.

As for Scotland, I'll always watch both my club and country - doesn't mean I have any respect for the SFA, just as I haven't got any respect for the people who got our great club into the mess it's in, there's an easy link there. It's about who you are and what you will always be, and for me that's Rangers till I die and Scotland forever.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind and give Lafferty a wee clap at the next game.

As for Scotland, I'll always watch both my club and country - doesn't mean I have any respect for the SFA, just as I haven't got any respect for the people who got our great club into the mess it's in, there's an easy link there. It's about who you are and what you will always be, and for me that's Rangers till I die and Scotland forever.

while paysmith and co get cheered at SCUMMY hampden..... lafferty will be getting hell at windsor remember that.

fuck the sfa and there national team. come and support northern ireland .... our team mite not be great but we are loyal to our queen and would NEVER do to rangers wat THEM SCUMMY BASTARDS have done . (ohhhh and we dont boo our british national anthem)

While cunts like Lafferty, Davis and now McGinn and McCourt play for them ? Ha, fucking ha.

Fk laffin boy, he was NEVER EVER Rangers Class to begin with.... he may never ever play for such a poor Northern Ireland side ever again anyway.

More Scots faught for the cause than ANY Irish force in ANY battle as well.

Sure The Germans Came Over.... and WE fooked em.... ALL over Britain too.

:crabflute: ... :uk:

While cunts like Lafferty, Davis and now McGinn and McCourt play for them ? Ha, fucking ha.

ad rather be on our terraces singing god save the queen waving our british and ulster flags. than sitting at your national team hissing and booing it.i will never forget the game at hampden when our national anthem was being played . the whole stadium booed it. i was disgusted then and still am now.

ad rather be on our terraces singing god save the queen waving our british and ulster flags. than sitting at your national team hissing and booing it.i will never forget the game at hampden when our national anthem was being played . the whole stadium booed it. i was disgusted then and still am now.

My point was nothing to do with the national anthem, my point was to do with the cunt players in your team.

But whatever floats your boat...

My point was nothing to do with the national anthem, my point was to do with the cunt players in your team.

But whatever floats your boat...

my point is to do with the cunts in hampdens terraces and by fuck theres alot more in there than there is on our pitch

I was at that game and never booed. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

I only cheer on Scotland when a Rangers player is playing for them even after this pish started with the SFA i never wanted Scotland to get pumped due to the fact the number 1 keeper played with us but things have changed the wanker has now turned his back on Rangers i could not care less about Scotland and its ashame it came to this

I understand how many of our fans are not interested in the Scottish team, but I know that there are still many to will support Scotland. So that we remain distict in our support, how about a new grouping to differentiate us from the Tartan Army. How about the Bears Battalion or Rangers Regiment? Any more suggestions.

By attending any international match you are, by dint, providing financial succour to those who hate us.

The Rangers supporters' motto from here on in should be:

WE DON'T FUND THOSE WHO HATE US. :angry:

Its quite amazing that you know every single one of them. (tu)

:BELM:

lets be serious its northern ireland were talking about. the taigs dont support us as they see us as foreigners ..... i love the fact that they hate us because we stand for EVERYTHING they hate ;)