I'm gonna' put in a bid in for Rangers on Monday....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to make it clear re this bid........................I will be in Glasgow on Monday for an overnight stay, prior to flying to Portugal on the Tuesday..........................and it is merely coincidence that this bid is being made when I am in Glasgow.

No coincidence. Unkown to your ED, I included you in my bid team to give the bid a more robust, north-of-Scotland feel to it. You've also signed over your house, your car and half your pension to this bid....but don't worry, you can pay by cheque and if the funds aren't available "at the moment", don't worry....I can wait 18-months....I know you're good for it. :sherlock:

Please note: Edmiston Drive is the only one of my bid team I'm prepared to name at the moment. I will name others......unless they pay me £10k each in cash (£10 and £20 notes only) to avoid this embarrassment. :sherlock:

Finally, I will rename the club 'Number One Rangers FC Ltd'.

This is a marketing ploy which will assist my other ventures, namely, 'Number One Toilet Training Ltd', 'Number One Number Two's Ltd' and 'Number One With A Bullshit Ltd'. :rolleyes:

No coincidence. Unkown to your ED, I included you in my bid team to give the bid a more robust, north-of-Scotland feel to it. You've also signed over your house, your car and half your pension to this bid....but don't worry, you can pay by cheque and if the funds aren't available "at the moment", don't worry....I can wait 18-months....I know you're good for it. :sherlock:

Please note: Edmiston Drive is the only one of my bid team I'm prepared to name at the moment. I will name others......unless they pay me £10k each in cash (£10 and £20 notes only) to avoid this embarrassment. :sherlock:

Finally, I will rename the club 'Number One Rangers FC Ltd'.

This is a marketing ploy which will assist my other ventures, namely, 'Number One Toilet Training Ltd', 'Number One Number Two's Ltd' and 'Number One With A Bullshit Ltd'. :rolleyes:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr had just written and Long and Winding Reply and pressed the wrong button and lost it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

have to say it named names and was very witty and if I told you , it would blow the whole situation sky hi........................hold on ..............brrrrrrr brrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrrrrrrr hello , hello............the shun ..................ok how much for my secret....................it's dark and deep.

I am an ex-goalie

Bit of a piss head

Often seen with ladies of the night

A shite after dinner speaker

Sponger who likes to run up bar bills then tell the hotel owner to charge it to the local junior team without the local junior teams knowledge.

Refuses to blame my old employer for the state he left his old business in.

Any chance I can hitch a ride on this bandwagon ?

Er....a bank just called. They've never heard of you. :rolleyes:

Cancel that cheque thing - cash only - in 10-pence pieces please. :sherlock:

Fking banks - never honouring my checks, letting them bounce, pretending they dont know me - its no wonder I dont put any money into my account when they treat me like this.

I will collect the 10p pieces and send them in the post sometime in the next 18 months - but just assume my investment is on the way and tell every-one you have at least one backer!

Will you be Chairman or CEO, do you know the difference and do I care ?

Fking banks - never honouring my checks, letting them bounce, pretending they dont know me - its no wonder I dont put any money into my account when they treat me like this.

I will collect the 10p pieces and send them in the post sometime in the next 18 months - but just assume my investment is on the way and tell every-one you have at least one backer!

Will you be Chairman or CEO, do you know the difference and do I care ?

I don't know the difference and 'no', I don't care. :beer1:

I'm an amalgam of both - I'll be the Chief Executive Chairman Officer....so in effect your question is an elephant in the room irrelevant.

This 18-month thing? Is that the usual amount of time required if your cheque isn't honoured? I'd have thought, oh.....two-weeks, tops, for such an embarrassing event.

Hey-ho....what do I know. :rolleyes:

I look forward to your neatly-stacked bundles of 10-pence pieces. :sherlock:

What - my alleged bid or Bombardier's alleged bid? :ph34r:

Are you saying he can go down this route but I can't?

Where's the level playing field? :angry:

That is not a question that should be put to a RM member I'm afraid to say,CB.

Fields are the brief of "Parks/Fields?Gardens" which come directly under the auspices of the SFA.Further to this point, 'Level playing fields' are a parity issue,which comes under section W (10.1) SFA 'ITY' rules,which covers Parity./ Integrity./ Stupidity./ Liability./Notoriety/Ambuigity/Calamity, etc etc.

If you want to put a bid in for the Rangers, you will have to get the OK from Stewart Regan,so he can run the rule over you, mate! :craphead:

That is not a question that should be put to a RM member I'm afraid to say,CB.

Fields are the brief of "Parks/Fields?Gardens" which come directly under the auspices of the SFA.Further to this point, 'Level playing fields' are a parity issue,which comes under section W (10.1) SFA 'ITY' rules,which covers Parity./ Integrity./ Stupidity./ Liability./Notoriety/Ambuigity/Calamity, etc etc.

If you want to put a bid in for the Rangers, you will have to get the OK from Stewart Regan,so he can run the rule over you, mate! :craphead:

Stewart Regan you say? :rolleyes:

But that's not cricket.

Oops. :sherlock:

Yes, I'm gonna' put a bid in for Rangers on Monday morning. :rolleyes:

I can't disclose what my bid will be or who my backers are due to confidentiality issues, however, I can confirm it's a huge 'mutha-fukka' of a bid. :pipe:

I love this club and I will never let it die (Cries of "No Surrender wee man!")

I should also mention......I'm not from Yorkshire.

I'm a legend in my own lifetime and I'm kind to pets.

I do, however, enjoy the odd 'refreshment' or six. :beer1:

Let me make myself clear (grabs microphone) "I'm only in this for some small change in my back pocket.......for the love of the club". :beer1:

Yours, CB

(BombardierInvestmentConsortium.com) :rolleyes:

Stick me down for a £1 over the odds investment.

If you are doing a "real" Rangers men bid that can make all the difference.

Trust me :rolleyes:

:lol:

I don't know the difference and 'no', I don't care. :beer1:

I'm an amalgam of both - I'll be the Chief Executive Chairman Officer....so in effect your question is an elephant in the room irrelevant.

This 18-month thing? Is that the usual amount of time required if your cheque isn't honoured? I'd have thought, oh.....two-weeks, tops, for such an embarrassing event.

Hey-ho....what do I know. :rolleyes:

I look forward to your neatly-stacked bundles of 10-pence pieces. :sherlock:

OK and at least investing in your consortum is cheaper (by a long way) that buying some of the fanzines for sale outside Ibrox! :sherlock:

Yes, I'm gonna' put a bid in for Rangers on Monday morning. :rolleyes:

I can't disclose what my bid will be or who my backers are due to confidentiality issues, however, I can confirm it's a huge 'mutha-fukka' of a bid. :pipe:

I love this club and I will never let it die (Cries of "No Surrender wee man!")

I should also mention......I'm not from Yorkshire.

I'm a legend in my own lifetime and I'm kind to pets.

I do, however, enjoy the odd 'refreshment' or six. :beer1:

Let me make myself clear (grabs microphone) "I'm only in this for some small change in my back pocket.......for the love of the club". :beer1:

Yours, CB

(BombardierInvestmentConsortium.com) :rolleyes:

Are you prepared to give up your 9 in a row coffee's in the morning?

Fucksake, he's a Rangers man and you constantly put him down, the amount of slagging and abuse some former players get on here is fucking minging.

I guess he shouldn't have fronted a bid to buy the club for a bunch of tims then...that is really minging! :drool:

Dear Mr Bacon,

I am writing to you concerning a Mr Reginald J. Bacon Sr, who unfortunately recently passed away following a freak accident involving some very suspicious-looking ducks and several gallons worth of vaseline. He left me his will naming you as the beneficiary of his estate worth 150,000,000 nigerian naira (£601,000). All you need to do is send me you bank account number, sort code, mother's maiden name and the three numbers on the back of your card (to prove that you is you). Thank you for your luck, and I hope this moneys can reach you rapidly.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Justice Cannonball Nyakatenga

Bomber brown has his heart in the right place, but he does not have the business acumen for what he is trying to do. This is all becoming counter-productive.

Green's consortium can be a good future for our club but the smart thing for them is to bring in more Rangers people. We need harmony just now, not people fighting over our club.

I was wondering as I write this from my pad in Monaco, if you would be interested Mr Bacon in meeting with me to discuss my possible investment in your consortium.

Although I am kept busy with my many businesses, I could easily fly to Scotland and meet you in my castle- yes I do own such a fine home.

Alternatively, if more conducive, I would happily entertain you at my company H.Q in the Virgin Islands.

I have previous experience in investing in football clubs and I feel that my business acumen would be most valuable to you in your endeavours.

The last thing I would wish for you would be to see you invest in Rangers Football Club and for said club to end up in administration - or worse.

I would also bring to the table one of my directors who is an expert in all matters of taxation.

Please let me know soonest if I can be of assistance to you.

Yours etc

An Interested Party

P.s. Please keep this between ourselves for now, as I am wary of any potential enquiries into my companies and business background.

Thank you

I`ll back you CB but only if you agree to do some charity gigs for the club. ( usual £500 in english notes do ok ?) you can always deny it later and say you took the money to put it back at a later date ! :craphead:

obv the £500 in english notes is to help you when you do your next weeks gig in Blackpool.( Oops sorry I must have got you confused with bomber when he was over the water)