Judas Naismith

I know this has been in a lot of threads, but he has made is bed, but every couple of days he's on tv or in the papers about how hard it was to leave and hopes the fans understand, just go away and let us get on with it, your a liar and a traitor, now do what you once said you could never do and walk away and shut the fuck up, no one is interested in you

Im sick of these threads, but im also sick of hearing the wee cunt talk, and i get angry every time i see the wee wankers face. Hes a judas liitle prick, i hope he breaks down in training before the seasons underway, and never kicks a ball again. His is still the one that hurts the most, i hope i never see him play football again.

Bear in mind that Naismith's interviews are not for the consumption of Rangers fans; he knows very well how we all feel about him. His interviews are for the benefit of those outside Scotland who wonder what all the fuss is about and don't really understand why he is being criticised.

He is a mercenary; a rat of the worst proportions. But, somehow, I can't seem to work up the same level of vitriol for him that I can for Whittaker - an imposter,a liar and a cheat.

As an Ulster Bear, I have been sorely wounded by the attitude of Davis and Lafferty. The latter, I accept, is an empty head, but I expected so much more from Steve Davis. Never will I atend another NI match while they are in the squad.

To me, all of them are deserters - to me all of them are dead.

My problem is he could have went over to the Newco and got a minimum release put on his contract, he was always leaving but this way when he left the club would be getting something back, fair enough we wouldn't have got a proper fee for him but none the less we would have got something and for him to come out and say he left because Green didn't talk to him is an insult to folks intelligence, he left for the £££££££££ pure and simple.